Meeting Her

Chapter 2: Meeting Her

Small bang. Really loud but small bang. Unstoppable bangs. I can actually feel his little hand is struggling to bang and getting tired.

I groan. I really want to break this damn door so that nobody can bang it anymore. I am getting ready to go and handle Nik's bar.

"Junior, go away" I say as I wear my shirt.

"Stef, open up" he says. "No, I'm going out. Go back to your trailer" I yell.

"But Daddy send me to stay with you for the night" he says. I wrinkle my eyebrows. I pivot my way to open the door.

I see his small boring blue eyes looking up at me. "What do you mean he sends you to spend the night with me?" I ask him.

"I don't know" he says as he gets into my trailer. I can't babysit him tonight. Tonight is about to get some money from Nik's bar. It's the only place where I can easily make money for my living.

I put on my shoes as I start walking to Damon's trailer. As I am about to knock on the door I hear her moaning and him groaning. I wait for a minute but it's getting wild and my ears are already bleeding. I put my index fingers in my both ears and rocks them.

That's so shitty way to get rid of a child. They could at least ask me before they chose to fuck each other and made Junior send to me. I can't take a four year old in a bar but also can't leave him alone in the trailer.

"Alright" I say clapping my hands. "We're going out" I tell him. His eyes are glistening like I just give him a Christmas present. "Really?" He smiles widely. The poor kid deserves the world. I don't remember the last time Damon and Lexi take him somewhere rather than dropping him school.

"Yes" I tell him. I know it's shitty of me to take a four year old in a bar but there's nothing better I can do.

"Really? Are we going to the amusement park?" He asks out of curiosity. I chuckle. "No, but you'll see" I say picking him up as he wraps his tiny hands around my neck.

XXXXXXXXXX

"You're insane, Stefan" Nik says smiling widely for Junior but I see how pissed he's at me for bringing Junior.

"Damon and Lexi are doing..." I stop and my eyes fall on Junior who's curiously looking up at me, holding my rough hand. "The deed. I can't leave him by himself" I tell him. Nik sighs.

"Fine. And change of plans. Caroline's coming here" he says. I squint my eyes. "Because her friend came to live with her and she couldn't leave her alone" Nik says. I squint my eyes more. "She's new in town and she's disabled" he says. My mouth gets open. Hearing him say the word, my curious mind flies back to this morning to the beautiful woman I've ever seen in this town. Elena. Then it hits me that she's also new to town because I've never seen her before. It's a small town and I grew up here. So, if she were from the neighborhood, I would've known. There's a possible chance that she's friends with this Caroline chick.

God! I hope. She is. I hope I get to see her now. I hope she comes here.

"Hello" Nik snaps his fingers causing me to break my Elenatrance.

"That means I'm off?" I ask him. Nik chuckles as he pets my shoulder.

"Caroline still will be my date for the tonight. Just handle the friend for me." He says. I lick my lips. "You know, you're expert at it" he winks at me causing me to laugh hysterically.

"What's this place, uncle Stefan?" He asks me, pulling my jeans to bring my attention to him. I look down and picks him up, place him on the stool that covers him up from the view of people dancing, drinking, making up.