My Feelings

Chapter 7: My Feelings

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me for a while. He was in his car. I didn't look straight at him when he was gazing at me. The corner of my eyes had caught him staring at us while I was talking a student. He was so sacred of getting late. He had a history of being late and the previous teacher used to punish him for that. Punishing student is wrong. The least they could do was talk to the parents rather than punishing any student. I had to comfort this cute little scared child. To take away his fear of getting punished by a teacher. I guess he never mentioned to his parents how much it scared him.

Then those green hazy eyes.. he was observing us. Our eyes met a few times but I quickly looked away. One of our teacher called me so I had to say goodbye to the kid. He started running when he saw the romance novel stares guy coming out his car. He was calling him uncle Stefan. Stefan? As in the guy's name I was robbed the second I came into this town? Hate rushed over me. He wasn't a nice guy. He robs people. People fear him here. Even though I felt a connection with him which is delusional of me but I didn't want to look further into it.

But fate has written something else when I officially met him. He helped me with my crutches. He was the first person I met who didn't pity me or asked me about my physical condition. For him, it was like a part of me. Like my other body parts. Like a healthy perfect human being. He saw me as a human which I liked about him.

After knowing him a little, he didn't seem a bad person. I wanted to know him. But again there was a question, did he want to know me as much as I want?

That small conversation between us in the pub had me confused but also excited me at a same time. He seemed like a mature person. He understands me. He loves his nephew means he loves children. I couldn't help but adore him.

And then him and I in his trailer, he was completely drooling over me. Also then he sang for me outside in the swinger and told me how beautiful I looked that night. It wasn't cheesy or like he was flirting with me. He truly meant it. I smiled and memorized his perfection. Felt like I know him forever.

He asked me for a date and I was looking forward to it. Caroline warned me because she had a history with Stefan and to her he was the least pleasant guy in this town. I understood her but maybe we have different tastes, different opinions on people.

He came to our ever first date with a sad vibe. Junior was leaving town. The charismatic green eyes were lost. He looked upset which made me upset. His nephew meant everything to him and now he was all left alone. But I wanted him to know I'll always be there for him. As a friend, I mean.

I went to see him after his brother moved out. He looked miserable. I knew he would be. It's like I know him forever. And then my fear came true. He wasn't just looking for a friend in me but more. He had no idea how much I wanted us to give a chance. He read my inner feelings.

All I wanted to bend my knees and taste those luscious lips of his against mine. I wanted to be loved by him. I wanted to be with him. But I know it can't be possible. It could never be possible.

He would hate me if he knew the real me. My past.. It haunts me. It haunted my family too. They couldn't take it anymore neither could I. I don't want him to know the real me.

I only bring curse, disgrace to everyone's life. I'm the darkest chapter that should be unopened. I deserve it. He deserves better. He deserves someone who would be perfect for him. I'm not the perfection. Could never be.

I noticed how hurt he was when I rejected him. I know how much it hurt me. Because I was causing him the pain. But it was for the best. For him.

Maybe if we only meet in another life...

So, here's Elena's POV.  I need focus on her side of story as well. More instructions of Stelena will come in next chapters. Thanks for reading please vote and review.