𖤐01..just for her𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 1!༺

amelie was just on her way to the sturniolo triplets' house. She didn't live far away from them so she could just walk. When she reached their doorstep, she rang the doorbell. Of course, the door opener was matt.

She hates matt. Although she did like him for many years before, but not anymore.

"Hi amelie" matt said to her with a smirk on his face.

"Hey matthew" amie answered with a fake smile. matt let amie inside and she headed straight to the living room, where already chris and nick was.

"HEYY AMIEE I  MISSED YOUU" nick shouted while he started to spread his arms for a hug, but amelie just gave him a high five. She didn't like hugs that much. "You're so boring" nick said sadly when amie just rolled her eyes.

She sat on a empty couch, but it wasn't empty for a long time, because matt sat next to her, even though there was other empty places to sit, but she just raised her eyebrows.

"Ayo matthew, why sit next to amelie on that tiny couch even though there's still empty seats?" chris asked with a smirk on his face. amie raised her eyebrows (again). chris just said what she was thinking.

"What? Can i not sit next to her?" matt asked harshly with a annoyed face.

"Noo, i mean, yes you can but that is just weird because you haven't literally never ever, like wanted to be close to her because you hate her so much." chris stopped for a second when he saw Matts face: REALLY annoyed face. "But im not complaining" chris said like matt was gonna kill him.

Nick ended the couple minutes of silence with clearing his throat and saying: "Soooo, y'all wanna play mario kart?" everyone nodded their heads and grabbed a controller.

Amie won every round and she was very competitive. They stopped playing when chris threw the controller across the room. "This game is shit" Chris mumbled while he crossed his arms.

"No it's not. You're just a bad loser" amie answered with a forming smile.

"Im hungry, lets go to Mc'donalds" nick said while turning his head to Matt: "No-"

"Im hungry asf too" Amie cut Matt of but she heard that he said something: "What did you say?"

Matt sighed. "Lets just go."

"Hey Matt, can we go pick up Ava and Char too?" Amie asked from behind Matt. Matt didn't want to pick them up because it was so late, but he did, because he just couldn't say no to her.

"Heyy guyss" Ava yelled when she entered the car. She sat on the very back because she didn't want Char to sit alone at the back. When they picked up Char, the radio started to play "Young and Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey. Matt didn't like it so much but he saw how happily Amie sang it, so he didn't change the song. Just for her.

When they got to mc'donalds, and ordered their food, they picked a table that was in a corner. Amie got the place next to the window. Matt was in front of her and Char was next to her. Char is Amie's cousin but she feels like a sister to her. They have been very close since they were baby. They even lived together when they were little, but after Amies mom died, Char moved away.

Amie doesn't remember much about her mom. She died when she was 5 years old and back then, of course, Amie didn't understand much about death.

Amie lives with her dad now. She loves her dad. Her dad, Conrad, is really funny, supportive and really really nice. A perfect dad. And then Amie has a cat named "Pie". His dad invented the name Pie, because he knew that Amies mom would've liked it.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
꧁————————꧂
this chapter was so short but the next chapters are going to be longer, i promise🤞also ignore that i use star symbols or emojis all the time, i just like them lol.

AND im going to tell more about Amies backstory later.
꧁————————꧂
⭐️⭐️⭐️