𖤐07..made for each other𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 7༺

Matt wasn't tired at all so he just scrolled through tiktok. But then, he heard a knock on his door. Matt raised his head from his phone and saw someone on the doorway. It was Amie.

"Can i sleep here? I can't sleep in the living room." amie said from the doorway. Matt raised his eyebrows and just stared at her for a second. "Y-Yeah, sure." matt still stared at her while she began to walk to his bed. She sat on the other side of the bed, where Matt wasn't.

"Is it okay if i sleep next to you?" amie asked from next to Matt. Matt had to think about it for a moment. Amie? Sleeping next to her? It was weird to even think about it, but still, Matt couldn't say no.

"Yeah, of course." Amie just smiled at his answer and laid down on his bed and she also, opened her tiktok.

They were just watching tiktok on their own phones in a complete silence. But then Matt heard Amie's voice.

"Can we watch a movie?" amie asked.
"Yea, what do you wanna watch?"
Amie was quiet for a while, Matt supposing that she was thinking.

"I was thinking of 10 things i hate about you." amie said with a smile.
"10 things i hate about you? I've never seen that." matt said with a confused face. "Well now is good time to watch it. I've seen it many times, but i want to watch it again."

Matt took his laptop from the desk next to him, and opened netflix. "Is it this?"
matt asked and pointed his finger at the movie that he supposed it was.
"Yup."  Was all Amie answered and they began to watch the movie.

Because they were watching the movie from laptop, they had to be close to each other. Their shoulders and arms were touching.

Later on, Matt felt a head on his shoulder. Matt felt the butterflies in his stomach and he heard his heart almost bumping out of his chest. He was almost sure that Amie could hear it too.

They watched the movie in a full silence. Matt decided to glance at Amie and, oh. She was sleeping. Matt paused the movie and moved the laptop away.

He was thinking about something. Could he do it? Yes he could. He moved his left arm, and now his arm was around her. He moved the blanket on both of their bodies and then, he fell asleep.

Amie felt really comfortable. She didn't even know where she was but she didn't open her eyes until she felt something- or someone breath next to her.

She opened her eyes, and saw a room. It took only 0.001 seconds, for her to realize, that she was in Matt's room. Then she already knew who was next to her.

She lifted her head upwards and saw Matt sleeping. She suddenly remembered that she was the one who came to Matt's room and fell asleep last night.

She also realized, that Matt's left hand was literally on her hip. She didn't feel uncomfortable. She actually felt comfortable. The most comfortable she has ever feel before.

After a couple minutes, Amie felt that Matt was waking up. Amie didn't know what to do- or what to say to him. She decided to just stare at him and smile.