𖤐03..mesmerized𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 3༺

Matt didn't know why, but he didn't feel very well. I mean, he wasn't sick. He just felt anxious for no reason actually. But he started to feel better when Amie came to sit next to him and watched tiktoks with him.

He felt how his heartbeat became faster every second. He even was scared that Amie could hear it. He felt his cheeks getting warmer but he tried to ignore it and enjoy the moment. Luckily, everyone else were focused on their own things and didn't see Matt and Amie.

After few minutes, Matt felt how Amies' head came rest on his shoulder. Amie had fallen asleep. Matt just watched her beautiful face: how her lips were parted a little. How long her eyelashes were. How soft her hair was. How clean her skin was. Matt was mesmerized.

Matt shut his phone off and slowly he rested his head on hers. He felt comfortable. He felt safe. Was this a normal feeling? Probably not, but he didn't care. He just closed his eyes.

*Couple months before*

Matt just entered his new class and he picked a seat from the back. He was looking around the class to see his new classmates for this period. The class were just about to start, when a girl entered the class. Amelie.

Matt and Amelie haven't been in the same class for many years. Only in first grade, but back then, Matt hated her and there was actually no reason behind it. But he doesn't hate her anymore.

"Woah she's so pretty" was all matt could think of when she came to sit in front of him.

Amelie had liked Matt since first grade but she had always acted like she hated him. But now she actually hates him. There's no reason behind it why she hates him, but she just does.

When she entered the class and saw Matt, the first thing she thought of was: "Oh no, why him?" She decided to just ignore him for the whole school year. But did she succeed? No.

Couple of weeks later after school had started, Amie, Char, Ava and all the triplets started to hang out together. Although Amie had known Chris, Nick and Matt since first grade, they are only now getting to know each other, 10 years later.

Now they have hang out every weekend together, for the past 2 months and they are all now bestfriends (But not Matt and Amie).

*present time*

Amelie woke up to the sunlight hitting her eyes. When se opened them, she understood that she was on the triplets' couch. But it took her a moment to realize that someone was next to her. And that someone was really close to her. When she lifted her head up a little, she saw that Matt was the one next to her. Matts' arm was around her waist and his head was on hers. Her heart skipped a beat. How did she fall asleep like this? How did this happen? How?

When she looked around the room she saw Chris and Char sleeping on the floor and Ava on the other couch. But where was Nick?

She tried to get up from the couch without waking Matt up. Gladly, she didn't wake him up.

She took her way to the kitchen and saw Nick already there, pouring cereal to a bowl. "Morning Nick " she said with a yawn.

"Well morning, Amie. You got something to explain now."

"Huh? What?" She said altough she did know what Nick was talking about.

Nick took his phone and showed a picture to Amie. In the picture was Amie and Matt. On the couch. Sleeping. And she was excatly in the same position in the picture that she was when she woke up next to Matt.

"I dont know how that happened. Seriously. I just watched tiktoks with him and then i fell asleep." She honestly didn't know how to explain it.

"I didn't want to wake you up so i fell asleep too." a voice said from behind Amie. Matt.

"Yeah that's okay" Amie said while she looked in his sleepy eyes. "But i probably should go now. My dad is waiting."

"Do you need a ride?" Matt asked. "No matt, i can easily just walk. But thanks tho."

An half hour later also Char and Ava left. After that, Matt didn't get peace from his brothers: "Bro do you like her?" Chris had asked almost 10 times in a row now.
"No i fucking dont." Matt says every time when chris asks.

"It doesn't seem like it. I've seen you staring at her all the time and you always try to get close to her" Nick says.

"Yeah Matt we aren't blind, we can see that you like her." Chris says. "But i thought you hated her" he adds.

"Well i did, but not anymore" Matt answers.

"So you like her then?" Nick asks.

"Umm.. i think. Yea. I think so." Matt says like he didn't just confess that he liked her.

"Oka- WOAH i didn't expect you telling that so easily." Chris says in shock.

" You have to tell her, Matt." Nick says with a serious face.

"Im not ready for that yet." Matt answers and Nick just nodds his head.

"Since were confessing, i have to tell that i like Ava." Chris says.

"WOAH. I didn't actually expect that. You guys like yell at each other all the time." Matt says and Nick is just being quiet because that wasn't big of a suprise for him but finally saying: "Well, are you gonna tell her?"

"Probably soon. But Matt, you have to stop being a pussy and tell Amie too." Chris says and Matt just rolls his eyes.

"Hey, who's charger is that?" Nick asks while looking at the counter in front of him. Matts' eyes widen as he realizes that it's Amies' charger. He recognizes it because Amies' charger is black.

•Imessage•

amie🙅‍♀️

matt🧐
hey
you left your charger at our house

amie🙅‍♀️
oh shoot
i didnt even realize
and im on  7%
i'll come pick it up

matt🧐
no
im omw to your house already

amie🙅‍♀️
no

matt🧐
at your doorstep now

amie🙅‍♀️
ugh

💌
꧁--------------------꧂

matt's going to visit amie in the next chap🤭

꧁--------------------꧂
💌