𖤐09..protecting you𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 9༺

Chemistry class was just about to start, and as usually, Amie was in the back row and Matt in front of her.

A guy suddenly ran to the class's doorway. He was obviously late and Amie had no idea who he was. The guy walked to the teacher's desk and he said something to the teacher.

"Everyone, this is Ronald London. New student in our school!" the teacher said happily and Ronald looked around the class and smiled at everyone.

"You can pick a free seat."  the teacher said and Ronald started looking around the classroom again. There was three free seats, and one of them was next to Amie. (there were double desks)

While Ronald was looking through the classroom, Amie got a eye contact with him. He smiled at her and walked towards Amie.

"Hi, is it okay if i sit next to you?"
ronald asked and smiled.

"Yeah, of course. And im Amelie, but you can call me just Amie." amie said amd gave him a slight smile.

"Okay thanks, Amie." ronald said and smirked. "You can call me Ron."

"Okay." ron sat next to her and the class started.

After the class ended, Amie went to her locker. She took her biology books because she had that next period. She heard someone coming to her locker.

"Hi." a sudden voice said. It was Ron.

"Oh hi." amie said and closed her locker.

"I was thinking if i could get your number. Not like in that way but i mean like, i dont have many friends yet so it could be nice if i had someone to talk to, you know?" Ron said. He looked a bit nervous.

"Yeah, of course." ron gave his phone to her and Amie typed her phone number to it. "There you go."

"Thanks, i appriciate it." ron said and smiled.

"I was thinking if you'd like to come to the library now. Some of my friends are there and i'd like them to meet you. You could get new friends." amie said amd winked at him.

"Really? Thanks." ron said and they took their way to the library.

When they got to the library, Amie immediatly saw her friends. They all were sitting in the same table, included Estella.

"Hi guys. This is Ron, he's in my chemistry class. Ron, this is Chris, Nick, Ava, Matt, Char and Estella."
amie said and smiled at her friends.

Everyone smiled and greeted Ron, expect Matt. "Hey, aren't you Matt from the same chemistry class?"
ron tried to ask in the kindest way possible.

Matt glanced at him and just said:
"Yeah." matt said it very dryly and Amie could tell that something was off.

Ron sat next to Nick and Amie next to Matt. "What is wrong with you?" Amie asked from Matt as quiet as possible. Matt lifted his head up from his phone.

"What do you mean?" Matt asked with a confused expression.

"You were being so mean to Ron."

"I dont like him." Matt said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Why? You don't even know him."

"Mm, you dont either." Matt said and looked away from Amie.

"You should atleast give him a chance. He seems nice." Amie said and Matt rolled his eyes at her.

"Hey, Amie, what do you have next period?" Ron asked from across the table.

"Uh, biology, you?"

"Shit, i have math." Ron said

"I have math next period too." Nick said and smiled at Ron.

•imessage•

matt😝

matt😝
where tf are you
we're waiting for you

amie😟
oh um
actually
im going to Ron's place

matt😝
what
no your not

amie😟
wdym "no your not"

matt😝
listen.
you're not going to his place.
you dont know him that well yet that you could go to his place

amie😟
stfu
stop imposing me

matt😝
im not
im protecting you
now you stfu and come to my car

amie😟
ugh
omw

"What took you so long?" Chris asked when Amie hop on the back seat.

"Ron wanted me to come his place, but Matt didn't let me." Amie said and glanced at Matt. Matt rolled his eyes at her from the front seat.

"Why, Matt?" Ava asked from beside Amie.

Matt sighed and said: "Well i thought it would be the best, because Amie doesn't know him well yet."

"Well you've got a point-" Char was saying but Amie cut her off:
"CHAR! DONT BE IN HIS SIDE."

"Well sorry." Char said and rolled her eyes.

"But anyways, can we get Starbucks, Matt?" Amie asked and saw, how Matt glanced at her through the rear window. "Okay, sure."

Matt started the car and took his way to the closest starbucks.

When they arrived to Starbucks, Amie got a iced coffee and so did Char and Matt. The others took refresher drinks.

They were now drinking their drinks in the car- and gossiping. Char told them all about Estella (they were actually together now ),Nick told about Ron in the math's class (what they talked about and stuff like that), Chris told about some random drama what happened in school and Amie just told everyhting about Ron she knew, and Matt was clearly pissed about it.

"Was he jealous?„ is what Amie thought when she saw Matt's face: The clenced jaw, and the pupils that went smaller every second she said a thing about Ron.

꧁-----------------꧂

Jealous Matt incoming!!
And dw guys, Ron is actually really good guy and im not planning him to TAKE Amie from Matt yk. You'll see what happen😉😉

Also a made a new kind of poster what's gonna be on every start of the chapter😇😇

꧁----------------꧂