𖤐06..you think im pretty?𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 6!༺

It was now morning and Amie, Char and Ava were talking about last night.
They were still in Avas' bedroom. Ava had a terrible hungover and her head hurt so bad.

"Sooo Ava, you wanna tell us about the kiss yesterday?" char says with a smirk. "Oh fuck. I totally forgot about that. But the kiss was nice, but too, 
small i guess." ava tells and Amie keeps furrowing her eyebrows. "So you're saying that you wanna do it again?"  
"WHAT NOO! Maybe." ava answered while looking at the roof. "So you're telling me that you like Chris?" "I actually think i do. But i have to talk with him." ava said and Amie and Char nodded.

"What about you Char? Did you see any cute guys or girls?" amie asked. Char smiled and said: "Well umm, Estella was pretty cute. And i got her snapchat." "I KNEW IT." ava shouted.
"You guys could be so cute together." amie said with a forming smile.

"But Amieeee, how about you and Matt?" Amies' heart felt like it stopped for a second at Avas' question. "What about me and Matt?"
"Well you two obviously like each other." char said and Amie looked confused. "Do you guys think that, when he yesterday told that he liked someone, could it be me?" "WELL OF COURSE!" both Char and Ava shouted.
"I guess you didn't see, but right after Matt said it, he looked at you." Amie clearly didn't see that. "Wait, really?"
"Yeah, and i guess you like him too."
char said. "I do. And i think that im like totally falling for him. Again."

A half hour later the girls heard a knock on their door. "Hey guyss." nick said when he opened the door. "Wait, what the fuck? How did you guys get in?"
"Your front door was unlocked, Ava."
"Oh fuck." ava said while covering her mouth. Ava must have forgotten to lock the front door after last night.

Matt and Chris also entered the room and Chris looked right at Ava. "How do you feel, Ava?" chris asked and he walked towards her. "Terrible. But um Chris, can we talk for a second?"
"Yeah, sure" 

Amie, Char, Nick and Matt began to clean up the mess from yesterday. There was tons of red cups and beer bottles everywhere.

Matt was thinking about last night and he remembered that one comment in Amies post. He smirked and went to find Amie.

"Hey Amie. What did you mean in your yesterdays ig post when you said „ikr" to the one comment?" matt smirked.
"Uhhh, nothing."  amie said while her face went totally red. "I dont believ-."
"OKAY OKAY. You looked good in that photo and i wanted to compliment you." amie said and Matt smirked.

"You did look good in those photos too and on real life, as always." matt said and Amie went so red after that. "You think im pretty?" amie asked with a smirk and tried to play it cool. "No, i think you're beautiful." matt said.
Amie was shocked at his words and she literally felt like a tomato and her heart were beating so fast. Amie just smiled at him.

After view hours, they were at the triplets' place. Chris and Ava made up their minds and they are now together. Maybe? Amie doesn't even know but she supposes so. Altough they haven't told anything about their relationship, so no one knows are they really together.

Amie asked to stay at the triplets' place for the night, because she didn't want to go home. Maybe because her dad wasn't home this night and she hated being home alone.

Ava was also staying at their place tonight. She was still kinda tumbled of last night. Char wasn't with them because her mom insisted her to come home. Char's mom was pretty strict.

Amie and Matt were now doing a puzzle while Ava, Chris and Nick were playing Mario Kart. Matt and Amie were the only ones who could do puzzles because others brain could not have handled it.

Amie loved doing puzzles and she did puzzles with her dad on her free time. The puzzle Amie and Matt were now doing, was a 1000 pieces puzzle.

"Do you see anywhere a red flower like this?" matt asked while holding a piece on his hand. "Uhm. Yea, on that left corner." amie said while pointing in the direction where the piece belongs. Matt moved the piece to its place and accidently touched Amies hand with his, because Amie was still pointing her hand out.

The clock were now 11.37 pm and everyone were already tired so they decided to go sleep. Ava and Chris sleeped in Chris's room. Nick and Matt in their own and Amie on the living rooms couch.

Amie didn't know why, but she just couldn't fall asleep. But there was only one thing that on her mind: Matt.

꧁—————————꧂

This chap was kinda borinf but i promise that the next chap is gonna be LIT😝🤟🤟

And yea. I've been on a little break from wattpad bc of school but im back y'all! (Maybe.)

P.S. i listened to christmas music while writing this😍

꧁——————————꧂