𖤐02..it's always matt𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 2༺

Amie was in the triplets' kitchen waiting for the popcorn to be ready in the microwave. At the same time Amie could hear Chris and Ava arguing about what movie they were going to watch.

They ended up watching The conjuring because halloween was coming up. Amie liked horror movies but she got scared very easily. This time, she was sitting between Ava and Matt. And yes, Matt, again.

When there came a jumpscare, Amie literally jumped under her blanket, what she was sharing with Ava.

"That wasn't even scary" said Matt from next to her.

"For you maybe, but only boring people don't get scared while watching horror movies" Amie answered and rolled her eyes.

When the horror movie ended, they started watching Peppa pig because they didn't want to get nightmares.

Amie, Char and Ava were all sleeping in the living room and luckily, there was space for all of them, and the boys were all in their own rooms, ready to sleep, until.

•Imessage•

The gang😝😝

lanadelreycoded😒😒:amie
CHARlidamelio😝💅: char
stupidfuck😗: ava
chrispycream😊: chris
bernard🤓:matt
birdhater🫶: nick

chrispycream😊
guys
im bored

stupidfuck😗
go cry about it

birdhater🫶
okay ava
what do you wanna do then chris

lanadelreycoded😒😒
it better be something fun then

bernard🤓
yea

lanadelreycoded😒😒
woah matt
are you agreeing with me

bernard🤓
hell no

lanadelreycoded🤓
alr then

chrispycream😊
y'all lets be play hide and seek in the dark

bernard🤓
what are we, 5?

birdhater🫶
that is actually a good idea
and stfu matt

CHARlidamelio😝💅
i agree
who wants to seek first

stupidfuck😗
ME
ME
ME
ME

CHARlidamelio😝💅
alr ava can seek

Amie found a hiding spot in Nicks' closet. She were buried under some clothes there, so she was sure that she was gonna win. She heard footsteps coming out her way to the closet. She literally stopped breathing for a second cause she thought that Ava was gonna hear her breathing.

When Ava opened the closet door, it wasn't Ava. It was Matt. Of course. It's always Matt.

"Matt, go away you dumbass" Amie whisper shouted.