𖤐05..you're a badass𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 5༺

Tw! Underage drinking / mentions of abusive relationship

The party had just started and there was already atleast 20 people. Matt didn't know how much people and who ava had invited. But ava had a big house, so there was room for many people.

Matt, amie and char were sitting in a small area that had couple couches on it. Ava and chris were somewhere, probably doing something dumb and Nick was speaking with some guy near them.

"Im gonna go get a drink. Like a soda or something. Do you guys want too?" matt asked while he stood up from the couch.

"No thanks, im not planning to get drunk today."

"Me neither" amie and char said.

Matt took his way to the kitchen. He had to push through all the people on his way. He didn't like it. He felt anxious.

When he got to the kitchen, he tried to find non-alcholic drink, because he was driving and also he wasn't that type of a guy who wanted to get drunk. Luckily, he found a can of sprite.

On his way back to amie and char, he saw ava dancing on a counter like a literal maniac. Chris was next to her just watching and clapping. "Are you drunk?" matt shouted at ava but she didn't even hear it because of how loud the music was. "Is she drunk?" matt asked again, now from Chris.

"Umm, yea."

Matt just sighed and began to walk away.

Amie and ava were now in the bathroom. Ava had just threw up and amie went to help her. Ava was really drunk actually and she was acting like a goof. Amie didn't want to drink because she didn't want to get in the same situation as ava.

After they exit the bathroom, they started to look for all the others. But amie saw someone she didn't want to see. Her ex. Liam wilson. He was her first, and also the terriblest boyfriend ever. They broke up like a year ago and they were together for a month. At first, their relationship was good, but after two weeks Liam became abusive and commanding. Liam always told her to do something she didn't want to.
It was close that they had sex- just because Liam wanted to. He also told her not to break up with him. That's why the relationship lasted so long.

But she knows that liam did all that because things wasn't going well in his family. Amie knows that his an asshole, but still, she's scared if someone does that to her, again. Or liam does that to her again.

"Why did you invite him?" amie asked from ava and pointed at liam. Avas' eyes widened as she realized, who she was talking about.

"I didn't, i swear. The invitation must have spread or something." ava said with a worry in her face. "Do you want to go somewhere else because I-." ava didn't even have time to finish the sentence, when amie cut her off. "No. He needs to get what he deserves." Ava stared at amie with a confused face.

Amie started to speed walk towards liam. "Hey asshole, you remember me?" amie said when she was close to him. His friends were looking at me. Amie supposed that they didn't know who she was. Liam didn't get a word out of his mouth when i already had punched him in the face. I gave him an angry look and walked away.