𖤐08..about last night𖤐

𖤐10 years later𖤐
~~~~~~~~~~~~
༻Chapter 8༺

Amie and Ava were now in the school's library. They- or actually, only Amie were studying for an math exam what was tomorrow.

"So Amie, you didn't tell me about last night." ava said and smirked at Amie. "What about last night?" amie said with a confused face and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Well the thing that happened between you and Matt, duh." 
Amie sighed at her because everyone was making so big of a deal of it. It wasn't a big deal. Or was it?

"What do you mean? Nothing even happened." amie said and looked down at her math's book.

"Really? Nothing happened? Nick told me that he saw you two like cuddling."

"We weren't cuddling." amie said and blushed a bit.

"Something deffinetly happened. Did you guys kiss or something?"

"WHAT?" amie shouted and she felt like the whole library was now looking at her. She lowered her voice and continued: "No in fucking hell. Why would you even think of that?"

"Well i just thought that it would be possible."

Amie gave her a weird look and then they heard more people coming to the library. Matt, Nick and Chris.

As Matt walked past Amie, he gave her a slight smile. What did he mean by that? Matt sat next to Amie, on her right side.

"Where the fuck is Char?" ava asked from Nick and Chris.

"I have actually no idea." chris said and sat in front of Ava. Nick sat beside Chris.

Amie tried to focus on studying Math.
But she really, really hated Math.

"Do you need help?" matt asked from beside Amie, like he just heard her thoughts.

"Uh, no thanks." amie said even though she really needed help. But she didn't want Matt to help her because she knew that she couldn't centralize, obviously, because she was still thinking of last night.

In that same moment Char walked to the library. With, Estella?

"Ohh what is this Char?" chris said and Char gave him an annoyed look.

"Hi guys." Estella said shyly and sat to the same table where everyone else also was. Char sat beside her.

Everyone in the table was looking at Char with a suspicious face. Char mouthed: "I'll tell you later."

•imessage•

The gang😝

lanadelreycoded😒😒
You wanna tell now Char

chripycream😊
yea

CHARlidamelio😝💅
ugh
okay
we have started hanging out and we're like really close FRIENDS now