CHAPTER 2 ☆ Unexpected meeting

Hello reader!
Sorry this hasn't been updated in awhile- I PROMISE ILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE!
schools got me messed up and stuff, though I still want to write!

Taken on some new skills too, so hopefully this chapter will be better than the last. ♡
-
Summary-: Joel and etho meet each other unexpectedly in the mini dorm room kitchen they share.
-------------------‐---------------------------------------------------
>Unexpected Meeting<
~Joel~
The warm sun spilled into the compact bedroom. Joel was sound asleep at the moment, probably dreaming about taking over the world.

*CRASH!*

Joel squirmed from the loud noise, and slowly opened his eyes. He sat up ansd rubbed the sleep from his eyes, extremely confused on where he was, what the sound was, and basically everything.
Memories quickly flooded back, reminding Joel on where he was and everything.
'Righttt.... I'm in this stupid dorm..'
Joel thought as he stared at the blank wall. After what felt like 2 hours of staring into the abyss, joel finally got out of his bed. He was still wearing his green, mossy colored sweater. Joel fixed his hair in the bathroom mirror and walked out to see what could've possibly made that noise.

~Etho~
Etho stared at the broken plate. He was trying to make himself waffles- but that seemed to have totally failed on him. 'I guess the eggo waffles will be used later then..' Etho thought as he bent down to pick up the shattered plate.

After finally throwing the bits away, he heard something inside the closed bedroom door on the other side of the room. 'Is this gonna be a roommate reveal?..' Etho stared the door, waiting for someone to appear. When no one did, he sighed with disappointment and went to grab a glass of water. "This crappy room luckily had water- which is a shocker! Hopefully it doesn't have some weird ass disease." Etho thought as he filles himself a glass.

Just as etho grabbed the glass, he heard a voice say "Hey.. uh- what was the crash?".

Etho swung around, only to be met with a short figure staring at him with a very tired but confused- and seemingly annoyed expression. The short figure had very messy brown hair- with a green streak. His eyes where a dark brown- which where Also glaring at etho.
"The fuck you on mate? You gonna speak" joel said with attitude. Etho narrowed his eyes at joel, pretty offended. "Whats your deal?" Etho said as he leaned against the counter behind him.

Joel rolled his eyes and looked around. Etho knew joel saw the shattered plate bits in the garabge- so no point denying now.

"Pftt- idiot. Broke a plate aye?" Joel said as he chuckled to himself. Joel then walked off, leaving etho dumbfounded. 'He just called me an idiot? I don't even know this guy!?' Etho thought as he stared at the room door as it closed. Joel must be a bitch to deal with.. great! This was gonna be long year...

Etho went back to Making himself something decent to eat, though he was still pissed off at joel and his childish behavior.
---------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter! I just had to get something out-
Hope it's OK <3