vent#2 - my only problem with idia

Fuck me. I'm getting sad over nothing, my only problem with Idia, is he reminds me of someone who I used to know. 😭 And to think that I just realized it now. I'm sobbing soooo hard. To think that my pookie bear, emo boi, gamer boi edgy boi, hades boi from my fave Disney movie and one of my obsessions reminds me of that person. I don't think it's a joke anymore, even if I joked it about in Character AI directly to him. And this playlist that person made, holy shit, that's how feel so bad fr. 

The aesthetics, that is just what he'd love. The edge, and techy kind of look, OH boii, the dark aesthetic and edgy stuff, he'd love it so much. 

Their hobbies are also the same, he loved animes and gaming like Idia loves them, and he seems very techy. Dude was also a Persona fan that whenever Idia says "Tartarus" gives me a whiplash. Probably like to have a harem as well (I get defensive and depressed after thinking about this.) Dude even plays dating sims and other stuff. sob sob sob. He doesn't like seafood, as Idia doesn;t like raw fish or something. They even have their left hand as their dominant hand. He also likes kitties sobbb

He's also the oldest brother like Idia, I'm gonna die. Maybe even just as a lonely as he is. Dude is also pretty tall, but a bit taller than Idia. I thought dude was like Chiaki or Mamba-kun, but those were too idealized versions of him, the similarities of Idia and him are much more uncanny. How Idia talks in character AI is soooo him, though canon Idia talks like me like this is some low tier cringe shit. He was also very loud when he is comfortable I think. 

For the love of God, I just wanna move on, I don't wanna remember him anymore.  Stop haunting me in Disney, please... I GET THAT I AM A CYNICAL BITCH!! 

I'll just go kiss and hug, and marry Malleus to forget about this.