#45

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE💜💜💜🍫🍫🎂🎂🎂🎂🍫🍫

Author's POV:

Y/n and Taehyung arranged the dining table right after the ordered food arrived, while Jungkook read a message sent by the hospital management.

"Come on, let's go and eat," Y/n called as she finished arranging the food on the table.

"Hmm," Jungkook stood up and went to the dining room with Y/n. Taehyung was already sitting in one of the chairs.

Y/n sat on the right side of Taehyung, while Jungkook sat beside Y/n.

Y/n and Taehyung served Jungkook as he's a guest, then Taehyung decided to serve Y/n because he wants to treat her like the queen that she is.

As soon as Taehyung served Y/n, he was about to serve himself, but Y/n stopped him and served him instead.

Because if she's his queen, then he's her king. If a guy treats you like a queen, you better treat him like a king.

That's what she always thinks during her hiatus at home, as Taehyung would be taking care of her better than ever.

Seeing all of this, Jungkook feels single. He also wants to date someone, but what can he do when he can't find someone as good as Y/n?

He cleared his throat, getting the attention of the couple. "I have something to say."

"Yeah?" Y/n asked as she began to eat her food.

"Actually, there's an important meeting tomorrow at the hospital, and you have to attend as you're the chief cardiologist there," Jungkook spoke as he looked at his phone.

"Oh, when does the meeting start?" Y/n asked.

"Tomorrow at 7:45 am sharp, and you can even attend the meeting online since it's a meeting with one of the best foreign hospitals," Jungkook said as he closed his phone and placed it on the table.

"Oh, okay. If you can, will you please send the link tomorrow?" Y/n asked as she looked at him.

"Yeah, that's fine," he said.

As soon as the three of them finished eating, Taehyung took his and Y/n's plates, leaving Jungkook's.

Jungkook mentally chuckled and took his plate. Y/n didn't understand what was happening between them, so she chose to ignore it for now.

Y/n and Taehyung walked towards the entrance of their house to send off Jungkook.

"Take care of your health, Y/n," Jungkook spoke as he gave a friendly hug to Y/n.

"....and your jealous husband too!" he whispered while chuckling.

As soon as they parted from their hug, Y/n looked at Jungkook with a questioning look on her face. She couldn't understand what he was telling her.

He pointed at Taehyung with his eyes, which Taehyung didn't notice because he was trying to control his inner self from killing Jungkook.

But when Y/n looked at him, he smiled at her. She looked back at Jungkook and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways, drive safely. Call me when you get home," Y/n said.

Jungkook nodded and went to his car. He waved his hand and Y/n waved back before he went inside the car and drove away.

Y/n sighed, looking at his car disappearing. She then walked inside her house, followed by Taehyung.

She motioned for him to sit on the couch, and he did as she told.

"Look here, Taehyung. I'm sorry that I invited him without asking your opinion. I-" He cut her off by saying,

"It's okay, Y/n. It's our house. You have the same rights as me, so you can invite anyone to the house without asking me for permission," Taehyung said, emphasizing the word 'our' so that she could understand.

Y/n smiled at him, but then a few seconds later, she frowned and spoke.

"Taehyung, you came to the hospital. Why did you leave me there?"

 Why did you leave me there?"

To be continued...

What are your thoughts about the story so far?

Love you all <3