one

TODAY the beta squad were filming 'guess the football player' with trent alexander-arnold as a feature. Khali and Trent have been friends for a while, but their friends and family wanted them to be more. They didn't understand why.

"aye, what time's trent coming?" khali asked, her geordie accent coming out strong.

"in like 10 minutes." sharky answered as the boys went to put a white shirt, ties and suit pants on.

"am i expected to wear a suit?" khali asked.

The production team nodded and handed her a woman's white shirt, a black tie and a black skirt and tights.

Once they had finished getting ready, they saw a familiar scouser walking through the door. He went and greeted the boys before reaching Khali.

"you alright khali?" he said hugging her around her shoulders and rubbing her back softly.

"yeah, you?" she asked hugging his torso.

"not bad." he said smiling.

Once they pulled away, both of their phones pinged. Khali furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the message sent from her agent.

agent:
will you please come to my office
after your shoot, thank you!"

"did you get the same text?" trent says showing his phone, revealing the same text from his agent.

"yeah, weird." she says confused, hearing the production shout them to get to their places.

They all stand in a line, with Trent in the middle.

"im trent alexander-arnold, im here with the beta squad." they all turn around.

"and this is guess the professional footballer." he says smiling as the beta squad start cheering.

The seven of them sit down at the table, the order being aj, niko, chunkz, trent, khali, sharky, kenny.

"so Trent, how does it feel being apart of a beta squad video, cause I know this probably ranks high up in your achievements?" sharky asks.

"i think it's the top." he said looking at him as they all cheer.

"bring in the footballers." Trent said looking at the camera.

"bring 'em in." khali said mocking the scouse accent.

"bring 'em in baby." he said looking at khali laughing.

"right why's number 3 got a mask on." khali said laughing.

"why's this teenage mutant- ah i hate this brother already." Chunkz said.

"oh my gosh, ive just realised. it's fucking jack grealish." khali said looking towards the boys.

AS THE VIDEO went on, it now came to the part where the boys and khali had to look at the footballers skills.

"wait, we didn't test number three's technique or anything," trent states looking at the masked footballer, "hit the crossbar." he finishes.

As the footballer lines up the ball, they all watch him intensely. He kicks the ball and misses the crossbar.

"yeah but it's not like you could do it bro." Chunkz says to Trent.