three

TODAY THE PAIR were doing a 'couple interview' of who's most likely. The interviewer would ask them a who's most likely and they have to lift up a board with their faces on it.

"right, are we ready?" the producer asked from behind the camera.

the pair bod as they get their boards ready as the producer shouted action.

"hey i'm trent alexander arnold and you probably know me for playing football for liverpool and england." he says looking at the camera.

"hi! im khali kingston and you probably know me for being in little mix." she said smiling.

"today we are going to be doing a couple who's most likely, so we can see if we know each other well." he said looking at the girl who was already looking at him. It looked like she was looking at him with some sort of admiration, from his point of view anyway.

"who's most likely to apologise first after an argument?"

the pair thought for a minute, before turning their boards. Both revealing trent's face.

"i said trent because we've only had like two arguments since getting together and he's been the one to apologise first. I'm too stubborn to do that." khali said laughing.

"yeah i said me because she's way too stubborn." he said.

"who's most likely to get a tattoo of the other persons name?"

"this is hard cause i think both of us would." she said.

Khali flipped hers to reveal herself and Trent flipped to reveal himself.

"i said me because i have more tattoos you don't have any." she said to trent.

"it could be my first couldn't it." he said smirking as she rolled her eyes.

"who's most likely to be late for a date."

Without even thinking they both turned their boards to reveal trent.

"he's always late to everything, it's a problem." she said.

"im a busy man." he said.

"fuck off are you." she said laughing.

"who's most likely to say i love you first?"

They both chose Trent, following with the plan of he was the one who said it first.

"he said it first so." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"who is most likely to forget your anniversary?"

The pair laughed as they both chose khali.

"im very forgetful." she said looking at trent.

"you really are it's concerning." he said as khali flipped him off.

"who's most likely to make a playlist for the other person?"

"both of us." khali said as she raised both boards.

Trent nodded and agreed.

"who is most likely to be late for your wedding?"

Khali laughed as she raised trent's board straight away.

"aye wow, i know i'm late to stuff but i wouldn't be late to a wedding, let alone my own." he said offended.

"robbo told me you were late for his." she said laughing.