two

TODAY KHALI AND TRENT were to go to a liverpool game together, as part of their pr stunt. They had to be seen walking into anfield together, holding hands looking happy.

As Trent was getting dressed, khali is supposed to go down to her box where she'll be met by Perrie as her boyfriend also plays for liverpool.

After the game finishes, hoping they win, khali is meant to walk onto the pitch and to Trent and kiss him in front of everyone as more of a 'public announcement'.

"you ready to go along with the plan girlfriend?" Trent asked her as they pulled up to the stadium.

"ready as i can be boyfriend." khali replies smiling at him and getting out of the car.

"wait there." he said getting out of the car leaving khali in the car, confused.

She sees him jog around to her side to open her door, allowing her to step outside.

"why thank you." khali says in a fake posh accent.

"m'lady." he says holding her hand as they close the car door and walk inside.

As they reached the dressing room, they turned to each other.

"see you later, yeah?" Trent says in a soft tone and pulls the girl for a hug.

She hugs back but says, "no one's around, you know we don't have to act like a couple when it's just us." she says laughing.

"i know." he says laughing, pulling away and walking into the dressing room waving the girl off.

She walks down to the box that she was in along with her sister figure perrie.

"pez!" she yells as she sees the blonde in the distance.

"khal!" perrie yells back.

They run towards each other and bring each other into an imbrace.

"oh i've missed you bubs." perrie said into the girls hair.

"i've missed you." khali said, it had been 2 months since they last saw each other at the last show before they're hiatus.

"have you seen leigh?" khali asked, not seeing her for a while.

"yes! she's writing her first single and is wedding planning!" perrie said with excitement.

"i can't believe both of you are engaged." khali said laughing at the fact she hasn't even got a boyfriend.

"well, what's going on with you and trent? he's been telling alex that you two are just seeing how it goes, eh?" perrie said nudging the girl playfully.

Khali laughed nervously, wanting to tell them but knowing she couldn't because knowing perrie and her habit of leaking things. She'd let this get out. Not that khali didn't trust her, she trusted her with her life and soul, but she couldn't tell her this.

"yeah we're just liking each others company right now." khali said with a big smile trying to persuade perrie that she actually likes him.

"aw look at your smile! you're falling for him aren't you!" perrie says in a quite tone.

Khali shrugged her shoulders with a playful smile. They both hear the crowd cheering indicating that both teams would be walking out any second now.

They look forward and see all of the boys in red, khali spotting trent's dreads straight away. Not that they're extremely long yet but you could definitely notice them.
She cheered and clapped moving her hair from her back revealing a liverpool kit with 'alexander-Arnold' written on the back with the number '66'.