five

TODAY KHALI AND TRENT were in america for a photoshoot, but khali also wanted trent to meet the amp members. they were also her brothers along with beta squad.

she had grew specifically close to duke and chris, she found them the most chill yet they knew how to have a good time.

"why do you look nervous?" khali asked as they approached the door to the groups mansion.

"well i know how close you are to these boys as well so i wanna make a good impression." he said with his scouse accent coming out strong. something she was worried the boys wouldn't understand.

"by the way, does it bother you that i'm close with so many boys?" she asked, her last ex had tried to make her cut all ties with the beta squad and amp. she wasn't having it.

"no cause i know you see them all as brothers and they see you as a sister." he said smiling.

khali knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. from behind the door she can already hear kai screaming in excitement due to him being able to see khali again.

the door swung open to reveal duke and kai standing there with big smiles on their faces.

"khali!" kai shouted before jumping to hug her like a little kid.

"missed me?" she said laughing at the man.

she turned to duke, greeting him with a hug before turning to trent.

"guys this is trent, my boyfriend." she said smiling widely.

the two boys 'bro-hugged' the scouser before hearing commotion of the rest of the members coming down.

they all greeted each other, chris pulling khali to a side.

"you seem really happy with him." he said with his arm around her shoulder.

"i am, he's great." she said looking at the man that was sat with the rest of the boys playing video games.

"you deserve all the happiness sis." he said nudging her shoulder slightly.

she smiled before looking back towards trent to see him already looking at her smiling.

the pair went to sit down, khali sitting in between trent and duke.

"yo is kali here?" khali asked duke.

"no but she should be here soon." he said looking at his phone.

"already here!" kali shouted walking up the stairs.

khali jumped up from her seat, screaming as she reunites with her best friend after a few months of not seeing each other.

"oh girl ive missed you so bad." kali said swaying the girl side to side.

"babe stop ive missed you too." khali said.

"so where's this man of yours?" kali asked.

"he should be-" she began but was cut off feeling arms wrap around her waist.

"right here." he said into her ear, giving her shoulder a small peck before straightening up and introducing himself to Kali.

"nice to meet you trent. listen as much as you do treat my wife right, you hurt a hair on her head and i will hurt you." kali said with a straight face as trent nodded in confusion.

"wouldn't dream of hurting her, i wouldn't be able to live with myself." he said kissing her forehead.

"cute, now lemme go to my man ya'll making me feel lonely and i have a man. what the fuck." she said laughing before going off to duke.

"you like them?" she asked pecking his lips a few times.

"mhm." he mumbled against her lips.

"good." she said smiling, glad that the people she loved most were getting along.

" she said smiling, glad that the people she loved most were getting along

@kingkhali: america 💙 also im missing tour and my girls :(tagged: perrieedwards, leighannepinnock

tagged: perrieedwards, leighannepinnock

liked by trentarnold66, leighannepinnock, chrisnxtdoor and others

load comments..

perrieedwards: miss you girls 😩
liked by kingkhali

leighannepinnock: NEED TO SEE YOU! ❤️
liked by kingkhali

christnxtdoor: good to see you sis
reply: kingkhali: and you ❤️

trentarnold66: 😍😍
liked by kingkhali

trentarnold66: leng
reply: kingkhali: @judebellingham   you've influenced him

judebellingham: can u and trent be my parents please
reply: kingkhali: what you wanna be adopted twice ????
reply: trentarnold66: no lad

ohnosharky: slay girl yes 😩
reply: kingkhali: eh @chunkz, @niko, @kingkennytv, @ajshabeel
reply: kingkennytv: yeah crazy
reply: chunkz: raise your hands if you want sharky out of the group! ✋🏾
reply: ajshabeel: ✋🏾
reply: niko: ✋🏾
reply: kingkhali: ✋🏾
reply: kingkennytv: ✋🏾

just a filler sorry 😩
next chapter will be longer cause it's the Brits chapter 😋😋
don't forget to vote if you can! ily all
also don't be dry readers! ur comments motivate me to keep writing
🩷