six

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF THE BRITS, to say trent was nervous was an understatement. Tonight he was planning on asking khali to be his girlfriend.

He wasn't even sure if she liked him, he was just sure that he definitely liked her. A lot.

The pair were in trent's house getting ready for the event, trent in his room and khali in the spare room getting her makeup done.

Trent was wearing a black shirt and black pants, he felt like he looked good for a change.

He shaped up his newly grown dreads for them to be more neat and presentable as he started walking towards the spare room where he could hear little mix being blasted.

He walked into the room to see khali with dark purple smokey eyeshadow and dark glossy lips making them look more plump. Making trent want to kiss her.

"hey gorgeous." he said walking up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"hey baby." she said smiling putting her hands on his.

"you look so beautiful." he said looking at her in awe.

"so do you babe." she said smiling turning her head towards him.

they shared a small kiss on the lips as he rubs her waist with his thumbs.

he goes to pull away but she keeps her hand on the back of his head, bringing him in for a deeper kiss. she fully turned around facing him placing her hands on his neck rubbing it softly making him grip her hips.

as their lips blended with each other, as if they were made for each other, she could feel him growing beneath her.

she slightly moaned after feeling him, making him slide his hands to her ass, gripping slightly.

he pulled away, "we have to stop or i won't be able to." he said breathless.

"you don't want me?" she said smirking making her eyes go slightly wider.

"oh i do. i need you so bad. but not right now or we'll not make it to the brits." he said kissing her jaw.

she bit her lip slightly, "you need to go fix that." she said looking down to his very obvious erection.

he chuckled and hid his face in her neck in embarrassment.

they pulled away from each other as khali's stylist comes in with her dress ready for her.

"ill let you get changed baby." he said quietly and pecking her lips a few times.

after she got dressed she immediately started taking photos.

"trent! come here to take photos." she shouted as he walked in.

" she shouted as he walked in