four

KHALI'S POV

Falling for someone you're not supposed to. Only something I would do. Since Trent and I began this whole fake relationship thing, obviously we've become closer. And we've acted as a couple in times where we didn't need to.

We constantly flirted. I'm not sure if it's just from my point of view but friends definitely don't look at friends that way.

Sometimes when he looks at me, I notice a sparkle in his eyes. Though, that my just be the acting that we have to do. I don't know.

I want to tell him, but the fear of being rejected is weighing me down. I know that even if he doesn't feel the same, we'll stay friends. I'm not sure if it's the best idea to tell him actually, if I tell him and he doesn't feel the same we'll still have to act like a couple. That'll be very awkward.

It was almost impossible for me to fall for him. His brown eyes, looking into mine everyday. His plump lips that I get to kiss everyday. But I wish it was real. And that I could do that, knowing that we both like each other and that it's not fake.

I know I joke that he's really 'fit' but realistically, he is. He's beautiful and people would be stupid to not agree. There was not one thing that I didn't like about him.

I just wish that he feels the same. If not, well I don't know.

It'll hurt, but I'll have to deal with it.

TRENT'S POV

She is so beautiful. I'm not supposed to like her, this is all fake. It's not supposed to be real. We literally have a contract.

But someone would be stupid to not see that she literally looks like a goddess. Her brown eyes and curly hair, she was perfect in my eyes.

I want to tell her how I feel but the fear of being rejected is weighing me down. She might not like me.

It's very confusing being in this position, we kiss everyday, we hug everyday, we hold hands everyday, was it not expected that we were going to fall for each other?

The brits are coming up, that might be a chance to tell her. Seeing as we have to act like a couple anyway.

But if I tell her and she doesn't like me back, I don't know what I'll do.

It'll hurt but I'll just have to deal with it.

TODAY THE BETA SQUAD were filming a 'guess the gold digger' for kenny. Trent would feature in this video just to help the group figure out who's the gold digger.

At the moment it was just the beta squad on set, Trent still hadn't arrived which gave the boys a chance to ask Khali about their relationship.