seven

final chapter - summary of their love

(a/n - HELLO im so sorry for not updating for months school has been hectic. i had more plans for this book but i feel like they just don't make sense for these characters so this will be the last chapter. im quite disappointed with this book so i dont know if it will be kept up on my profile.
this chapter will be a few years skip, im sorry its rushed but i have better plans for future books!!
thank you all sm for the support 🩷 [also my sharky book now has 20k reads!! wtf!! I love you all]
enjoy this chapter)

3 years later

trent and khali walk through the doors of their home, kicking off their shoes and sitting down.

"i can't be doing long walks like that anymore." khali said huffing and rubbing her quite large baby bump.

trent chuckles, "after she's born we'll start again with her," he says putting his hand on top of his wife's hand. "i can't wait to meet you baby." he whispers close to her bump.

khali rubs the back of his neck, "you're gonna be an amazing dad." she says admiring the love of her life.

he looks up to his love with a sparkle that's always in his eyes whenever he looks at her.

"the boys can't wait to be uncles either." she says pointing at the picture frame of the 5 boys touching her baby bump.

"they'll be great with her." trent says smiling.

some would have said that the relationship between khali and trent went too fast. trent proposed to khali on their year anniversary and within 8 months after the proposal they were husband and wife.

but it never felt rushed for them, it was natural. like they had known each other since they were kids.

little did they know a year and a half later they would be expecting their first baby together. to say they were ecstatic was an understatement. they were already beyond in love with their baby.

khali found out she was pregnant at 3 months. she had the obvious signs but never told trent. she had told sharky, him being the one she trusted the most with advice.

he advised her to take a pregnancy test and to tell trent either result.

she took multiple tests and they all came out with 'positive 3+'.

she found herself crying in the bathroom in fear of his reaction, whether it would be too early for them to have a baby or if he would divorce her.

he came home from training to a quiet house, concerned the first thing he did was sprint upstairs to ensure his wife was okay.

he heard the sound of muffle cries and walked into the bathroom to find his wife on the bathroom floor and a few pregnancy tests on the counter.

he looked at the tests to see all positives, he smiled to himself before leaning down to his wife and comforted her.

she explained her worries and he did nothing but reassure her that they were in this together and that he would never leave her or their child.

they were in this together and their love was infinite.

thank you all sm for the support,
lmk what book you want next !!
love you all bbys