Chapter 7 - sullys stick together!

Hi everyone just quickly i thought I would show u some pintrest inspo pics of what she looks like and wears!

I think you guys get the idea

I think you guys get the idea. Anyways onto the story!!!
—————————————-

We followed Tsireya through the village as we walked on these woven path ways much like the huts. As we walked along tuk jumped on the pathways excited as she was ready to see her new home. Suddenly my body started to get really hot. I know I forgot how I was feeling because because my adrenaline made it go away but now I'm starting to feel like shit again. My head started to feel fuzzy and my ears has a light ringing sensation. My muscles felt tired but I kept walking following everyone from behind. I can hear chatter around is his I cannot make it out due to the ringing. The path was unsteady and every time I walked I felt like I was jumping. My body felt on fires
and I could feel the sweat down my face. Suddenly we stopped moving and I crashed into neteyam. The ringing got louder and the brightness of the sun hurt. What the fuck is wrong with me. I closed my eyes them not wanting to open. I could feel hands on my shoulders but I'm not sure what it was. Suddenly the feeling of sleep came into my senses and the ringing was all I could hear. Heat was all I could feel. Maybe if I just sleep for a second then I'll
Be ok.

——————————————

"Dad, dad, I think she's waking up." I hear next to me. My eyebrows furrow and a groan escapes my lips And I sit up. That was a good few seconds. I go to rub my eyes but something is blocking the way. Oh shit I slept was my mask on. I quickly took it off rubbing my eyes. I hear yelling around me and open my eyes. Oh fuck this isn't the lab. I reach down and put it back on breathing in the oxygen. I take a deep breath and chuckle.

"Whoopsie." I say. I look next to me and tuk is on my right and neteyam is on my left. I look and neteyam and he shakes his head. Neytiri, Jake and Kiri are cutting up fruits and lo'ak is no where to be seen. I look down and I am covered in blanket's and there is a pillow behind my head, and whatever I'm laying on is not very comfortable. "How did I get here." I asked neteyam. Tuk moved and goes next to her brother.

"You passed out, and you were really hot, and pale, how do u feel now?" Neteyam says looking at me with worry. I sigh.

"I don't feel hot my throat just feels sore and my nose feels stuffy and I feel a bit lightheaded but other then that I'm fine." I say stretching my arms. Neteyam just smiles at me.

"Ok well now that your awake we can have our family meeting." Jake calls from the other side of the woven hut. Neteyam stands up and helps me get up. He holds my side not wanting to let go of me, worry still on his face. The kids make a circle but lo'ak is still not here. Suddenly he pops out from around a corner. Neteyam quickly stands up and grabs him by the arm.

"Remember? family meeting." He says pulling lo'ak down so sit next to him. I stretch my arms before folding them around my knees, I look at kiris face and she looks upset.

"Okay." Jake starts. "I need you kids on your best behaviour. I mean it. Learn fast. Pull your weight." He then looks at lo'ak. "Don't cause trouble. You got it." Neteyam cheekily grabs lo'aks neck giving him a quick and tight squeeze. Lo'ak snarls at him.

"Yes sir." Lo'ak says and neteyam let's go. I giggle. Suddenly tuk looks upset.

"I want to go home." She says tears spilling down her face.

"Oh, tuk." Neytiri says as tuk wipes her eyes.

"Tuk, this is our home now." He says grabbing her hand. He gives it a tight squeeze then let's go. "Now we're gonna get through this. But only
If we have each others backs. Alright?" Jake says.

"What does your father always say." Neteyam looks at lo'ak and I.

"Sullys stick togeather." We all day at the same time other thrn Kiri and tuk.

"That's right sullys stick togeather." Jake says. I look over to Kiri who's fiddling with one of her braids, neytiri gives her a rub on her leg to see if she's alright. "Now this time with some feeling."

"Sullys stick together." We all say louder but Kiri dosnt join in again. I furrow my brow.

"Sullys stick together." Kiri says after us with a sad and unbothered tone. I yawn.

"I'm ready for bed." I say stretching. Tuk giggles.

"But you just woke up!" She says with a frown. I smile.

"Well technically no..but yea that's also true." I say with a frown.

"Alright, now dinner in 5, talk about where you want to sleep and arrange your stuff whatever you kids do." Jake says moving over to his wife. I cross my arms and look around the hut. It's quite spacious. I look around at the diffrent spots and I see a spot and I vision it in my head. It's not to close go the opening but I do get a nice view. And by the looks of it it's not to close to everyone. I quickly stand up to get my back but my vision goes black and splotchy. My legs wobble and I feel unstable. Oh that's right I forgot about my iron. I feel hands on my shoulders.

"You okay." I nod as my vision comes back the black
Spots disappearing.

"Yea, yea I just got up to quickly I forgot about my iron." I say as I shake my head smiling. Neteyam shakes his head then ruffles my curls.

"Skxwang." He says. I gasp.

"Bitch." I say moving away from him as I move to my bags that are in the far end of the hut. I carefully pick them up and move over into the right side of the hut. "That'll do." I say. Why did I have to bring so many bags. "I claim this spot, if you wanted it then to bad!" I quickly yell out. Neteyam puts his stuff behind mine.

"I'm here." He says folding his arms and sitting down. I laugh. Of course he's behind me. I walk over to grab the rest of my bags. Maybe I over packed. I only have 2 whole duffel bags of clothes. A bag full of stuff that norm and Mary made me bring And then a bag full of stuff I had in my science lab room. Tuk sets her stuff down In front of mine. She gives me a big toothy grin. I open my bag full of my room decor stuff.

"Wait Jake, am I aloud to decorate my part of the hut?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Yeah sure kiddo, I don't mind." He says. I smile and start hanging things up. It's going to look great.

————————————
Sorry this chapter is also so short but this next chapter is going to be a lot longer as the kids are learning how to ride and stuff so I hope you enjoyed this mini one! Please leave comments it really makes my day!