Chapter 10 - fight

We have been living with the Metkayina for about a month now and It has been great at times but bad at others. I officially hate Aonung, with every bone in my body. Suki and I have grown closer and so has my bond with tsireya, I now consider her a close friend. Neteyam has been acting strange around me lately, almost like he's been avoiding me.

Kiri and I lay in the shallow end of the water, our body's resting on the sand just under the surface showing me the seashells she has found. It's so peaceful. Her face lights up at everyone she finds and it makes me smile. Suddenly I feel movement in the water around me.

"What are they doing." I here aonung say. I roll my eyes and sit up in the water.

"They are just looking at the sand." Rotxo follows and the group of boys laugh. I scoff and stand up. Kiri notices and moves her head out of the water.

"Huh? What did you say?" She says standing up next to me. I cross my arms.

"Are you two some kind of...freaks?" Aonung says questioning.

"He asks if you were a freak?" Rotxo chimes in.

"Yea thanks palm tree we heard him the first time." I say glaring at Rotxo.

Kiri sighs beside me. "No, we are not freaks." She eventually says and grabs my hand trying to pull us away.

"Are you sure?" Aonung says again. Does this boy ever shut up.  "I mean you not even real na'vi and she's a demon." He says glaring at me.

"Shut up you lizard and leave us alone." I say letting go of Kiris hand and stepping In-front of Aonung. He scoffs and moves in-front of Kiri.

"I mean look at these hands." He says trying to grab Kiris hands but Kiri quickly pulls them away. "I mean, look at them.." he says again and finally grabs them. "No wonder she hangs out with a demon."

"Hey!" We all hear in the distance. We turn our attention to the voice, and it's lo'ak, oh eywa this is going to end badly. "Back off, fish lips." Lo'ak says. I giggle at his name.

"Oh, another 4 fingerd freak." Aonung says pestering lo'ak. I quickly move to Kiris side and she puts an arm around me.

"Look at his little baby tail." Rotxo says grabbing lo'aks tail and pulling it.

"Don't touch me!" Lo'ak says and pushes Rotxo off. Then Aonung tries to grab it and lo'ak pushes him to.

"Leave us alone!" Kiri says as lo'ak continues to be pestered.

"He's not normal." A Metkayina boy I don't know says. "Look at his tail." Says another.

"Aw, baby tail!" Says Aonung.

"Piss off! Leave us alone." I said as I grab lo'aks arm and move him to me and Kiri. Just as I did Aonung grabbed my arm and held it tightly.

"You know, for a demon your kinda cute-" he was suddenly cut off by neteyam storming in and ripping  him off of me. Lo'ak quickly grabbed me, holding me by his side.

"You heard what she said. Leave them alone." Neteyam said digging his pointer finger into Aonung's chest.

"Ah, big brother come-" one of the Metkayina started but is cut off by Aonung putting his arm out to stop him. Neteyam moved his hand off and kept pointing at him.