(2)

{Author's POV}

Another morning in bangtan sonyeodan. Jin was cooking in the kitchen and rm was helping him out . Taehyung, jhope, and jungkook were sitting on the dining table .

Tae - where is suga and jimin
Jin - they are still sleeping , jungkook please call them
Jk - yes hyung .

{Jungkook 's POV}

I came downstairs . I couldn't see jimin. Maybe he is still sleeping.  Taehyung asked where are jimin and suga, wait, they both are not here, are they together upstairs. Then jin said they must be sleeping till now. Then I remembered that yesterday jimin was again practicing till late. Jin Hyung told me to call them .

I  called suga hyung  and then went to jimin's room

I  got upstairs to his room .

Jk - jim-

I was going to call him but got mesmerized by the beauty infront of me . He is  looking so insane .  His cute chubby rose cheeks that i want to squeeze and bite and  his plump lips  are looking so soft luscious. I walked closer to him and bend down to his level .

I touched his face and traced it down to his soft plump lips. They are so soft . I got lost into him but then i snapped out as i remembered  what I was doing.

{Author's POV}

Jungkook started shrugging him so that he can wake up .

Jk - jiminiee !! Jimin !! Wake up its morning.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly and yawned .

Jimin - call me hyung , I'm Older than you.

Jungkook chuckled after hearing that .

Jk - just wake up , I won't come again you chubby boy .

Jimin got up and rubbed his eyes. He was looking so cute . Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him . Jungkook's eyes were stuck on him . Jimin stood up

Jimin - jungkook , jungkook ???

Jungkook was so lost in him that he didn't realised that jimin was calling him . Jimin holds jungkook's shoulders and started shrugging him and jungkook comes in his senses.

Jk - jungkooooook !!!

Jungkook pushed jimin a bit hard .

Jk - stay away from me

Jungkook turned around and walked out . Jimin felt bad and sigh . He too went downstairs.

{Jungkook's POV}

We both came downstairs. There was three seats empty. Jimin already sat at one , i was going to sit but suga hyung come and sat beside jimin . What's his problem.

{Author's POV}

They were eating while chit chatting when namjoon said

Joon - look at our cute little mochi, still In slumber.

He said and everyone giggled that made him blush hard.

Jm - stop it guys.

He said and suga squeezed his cheeks. Everyone was laughing and smiling but jungkook had a serious face .

Jk - from which angle do you guys think he looks cute .

He said and started laughing , making joke of him . Jimin had a done face .

Suga - from where you can't see .

Suga said while smirking and everyone was hooting for suga's savage reply. Jungkook rolled his eyes and said

Jk - whatever

Jimin looked at suga while smiling and suga smiled back , which didn't go unnoticed by jungkook.