(7 )

{Author's POV}

{Time - 2:30 at night}

Jungkook peaks in jimin's room. He get inside and locks the door .He takes slow steps towards jimin.  Jimin was tucked inside the blanket. He comes and climbs on the bed . Jungkook hovers over jimin

{Jungkook's POV }

I came in jimin's room. Now it is my daily routine to come in his room and cuddle with him.  I go to my room before he wakes up . I sometimes got caught as I didn't waked up before him but he didn't mind .

I locked the door after coming inside and hover over on him . I take support of my hand and started staring at him . He looks beautiful and sexy as hell . I just want ruin is innocence now but I can't.

My eyes roams all over him and later  got stuck on his lips . They look so puffy and soft.  Everything is perfect about him.  I snuggled deep in his neck and inhaled his scent. 

I'm just so addicted to his scent. I snuggled more and cuddled with him .

{In morning}

{Jimin's POV}

I woke up and I could feel weight on my body . I opened my eyes properly and saw jungkook sleeping on me . His half body was on me . His face was so close to me .

Did he came at night ?

He became so touchy and possesive towards me now . He gets easily jealous when any other member touches me or talk to me more. 

I was happy at the starting seeing that but now it doesn't looks good . Whenever any member touches me ,  jungkook behaves so abnormal and then they have to maintain distance as they know about jungkook's jealousy and possessiveness .

He always gets so touchy with me and I become so uncomfortable. He comes and backhugs me.  I don't have any problem with that . But , then he gives wet kisses on my neck and roams his hand everywhere.

And when we are sleeping together , he hugs me and comes so close that my nose tip is touching to his. 

I'm happy that now he doesn't behaves like before but , these things makes me bit uncomfortable but maybe its his love language. But sometimes he touches me at wrong places for purpose and makes it look like it was an accident. 

I shrugged it off and tried getting up .  Jungkook is so strong. Now I have to wake him up because I want to pee badly .

Jm - jungkook , jungkook-ah

I said while shaking him . His started opening his eyes slowly.

{Author's POV}

Jm - jungkook please let go of me i want to pee badly .

Jk - ummm , first give me a kiss .
Jm - w-what
Jk - I said first give me a kiss then I will let you go

Jm - I'm not giving anything and please get up and I want to use washroom.

Jk - first kiss me then only I will let you go .
Jm - arghhhhh

Jimin whined and pecked him on his cheek ..

Jk - I didn't wanted this type of kiss but for now you can go .

He said and let go jimin . Jimin ran to washroom .

(After sometime)

All members went down for breakfast. Jungkook and jimin was sitting beside eachother like always.

Nm - there is no practice today so let's go out .

Tae - yayy !! Let's go amusement park.

Jhope - let's go water park .

Jin - or lets go for small picnic, we will cook , enjoy the food and scenery.

Nm - thats good idea .

Jm - guys , I don't feel like going . So can I stay here only  .

Jin - as you wish jimin . You can stay if you want.

Jin said with concern and love .

Jk - I also don't feel like going.

Nm - okay then , since we five members are left so taehyung and jhope, you both can go to water park or amusement park wherever you want to go . Me , jin and suga will go for 
Small picnic.

Suga - yess

They all started packing stuffs and got ready. They bid goodbye to jungkook and jimin and went from there .

Now just jimin and jungkook were left . Jungkook just couldn't describe his happiness of being left with jimin . He was hopping everywhere like a bunny. 

Jimin giggled seeing him like this .

Jm - what happened to you kookie
Jk - nothing

He said wrapping his arms in jimin's waist.
Jimin got a pink tint on his cheeks when jungkook came close . Jungkook smirked as he noticed that .

Jk - what happened to you jiminee , your cheeks looks red .

He said playfully.

Jm - n-nothing happened to me

He said pushing jungkook but jungkook pulled him more close to him .

Jm - yahh jungkook you're becoming shameless day by day .

Jk - that's not my fault because you're becoming beautiful day by day .

Jimin lowered his head as he got so shy and flustered .

Jimin pushed jungkook.

Jm - lets watch movie.

He said and they both went to couch.

{After sometime}

Other members were going to come tomorrow. They informed jungkook and jimin about that . Jungkook and jimin already had dinner . Jungkook was cleaning kitchen and jimin was doing dishes.

Jm - jungkook - ahh , I'm going in my room .

Jk - okay

He said sweetly.

( next part is 🔞)