(5)

{Author's POV}

Days passed to weeks and weeks passed to months , jimin didn't changed his decision. Jungkook kept waiting for him that he would treat him again like before but that never happened. 

Jimin feels bad when he ignores jungkook but he did the same , he sometimes think about it . But forgets it as jungkook is enjoying taehyung's company more .

But this made a change in jungkook . He compliments jimin  often , he started being so much playful to him . He started making same choices as jimin.  This started to make them close to each other.

In between these period of time , jimin was hanging out with suga . But now , jungkook doesn't let him hang out with him .

Whenever jimin mentions suga , jungkook would always drag jimin with him. He also started being touchy with jimin . His possessiveness towards jimin started to grow so much day by day .

{Present}

It was practice time . Some members were stretching while jungkook and taehyung were playing as usual. Jimin was also stretching.

Suga - jiminiee , please help me to strech out
Jm - yeah sure

Jimin come close to suga and started helping him out . Suga was cracking jokes and making jimin laugh . He made a funny posture and all members started to laugh by that .

Jungkook comes to jimin and started tickling him .

Jm - yahhhh jungkooooook !! Stop

Jimin was laughing so hard and jungkook was giggling.

After sometime, practice was over , all members were really tired . They went to their dorm and got fresh up . Jimin layed on the couch with eyes closed as he was so much tired.

Jungkook comes and started pulling jimin by his both hands . Jimin's body was laid down and jungkook was pulling his arms  .

Jm - jungkook please stop ,  I'm already tired.

Jk - (giggles) no I won't .

Jin - yaah jungkook-ahh , stop it and let jimin rest .

Jungkook giggled and said to jin

Jk - aniyooo (no)

Jin sigh looking at his bunny who won't stop troubling his Hyung .

Jk - you're really tired right

Jimin hummed in response.

Jk - so should I carry you to your room .

He said with a smirk .

Jm - nooo !! I can go by myse-

Jungkook didn't let him complete and picked him up on his shoulder with a devilish smile.

Jimin whined. 

Jm - jungkook-ahh please noo .

Jungkook carried him to his room . He came inside and closed the door . He throws him on the bed but not so harshly . Jimin plopped on the bed but his eyes were still closed as he was tired .

Jimin was on laid on the middle of the bed ,. Jungkook's one knee was resting on the bed and his body was little bend down . His eyes were fixed on jimin.

He licked his lips from the view infront of him . He bends down and squeezed his cheeks with his fingers on either sides of his lips that made his lips turn into pout .

He was coming close to his face slowly slowly, but jimin opened his eyes and said

Jm - jungkook please let me sleep now .

He said while holding his hands which was squeezing his cheeks .

Jk - okay sleep , I'm also sleeping with you .

He said and laid down on the bed beside jimin . Jimin's back was facing jungkook . Jungkook turned towards jimin and wrapped his hands in his waist and slept .