(15)

{Author's POV}

It has been a year and jungkook is still living in busan . In this 1 year , jungkook learned that he cannot force someone to love him . He get to talk to everyone in every month but just for one day .

He became more muscular and more professional in dance. On the other hand , jimin missed jungkook so much , he knows that what jungkook did was unforgivable and wrong.

But this precious kind soul had already forgave him after some months being separated to him . All members Missed their bunny .

Today , jungkook was coming there as his punishment was over.  Everyone was happy and all were busy in making dinner as he is coming.

Jimin was making banana milk for him.  He didn't knew that he was smiling while making it for him . Soon , the members heard the sound of car being parked .

They all become excited . They went towards the door . Jungkook opened the door and had a big smile on his face after seeing them .

He hugged everyone except jimin . They both just smiled looking at eachother. They had an awkward moment.

Jin took him towards his room.  Jin was asking him about his travel.  They were gonna go downstairs but jin stopped him .

Jin - he missed you so much and waited for you so much .

Jungkook gulped as he knows who is he talking about.

Jin - I know you also did.  He also died every day without you , what you did was unforgivable but him being separated from you made him forgive you in just 6 months .

Jungkook hugged him tightly.

Jk - how should I talk to him now , I'm feeling so hesitate to talk to him. 

Jin - just talk to him kookie , he will definitely respond. He is waiting for you so bad.

Jungkook nodded and take a deep breath.

Jk - I'm ready lets go

He said throwing some punch in air .

Jin - you don't have to fight with him , you have to talk to him. 

Jk - I know hyung , this is just for encouraging me .

Jin - ohokay

He said and they went downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the dining table .This time ,  Jimin and jungkook were not sitting beside each other. Jungkook was sitting beside jin and jimin was sitting beside taehyung.

Though they didn't talked to eachother properly , but they do were admiring each other with loving eyes , taking glances of eachother again and again.

Jk - I want more banana milk .

He said and was looking like a small child asking for banana milk.  Everyone chuckled seeing his childishness. 

Jhope passed hin the banana milk and asked

hope - did you liked it this much .

Jk - yeah , who made it ?

Hope - jimin made it , just for you. 

Jungkook looked at jimin and jimin was looking at him already.

{After dinner}

Jimin was standing in the roof. Taehyung drags jungkook and whispers him .

Tae - go jungkook!!

Jk - l-lets do it tomorrow , I promise I will talk to him tomorrow but not today .

Jungkook pleaded but taehyung pushed him there and runs from there after closing the gate .

Jimin turns around from the sound and saw jungkook. Jungkook comes towards him with slow steps and jimin had already shifted his gaze again towards sky as he was bit
nervous.

Jungkook stands beside jimin

JM - how have you been , was everything alright in Busan ?

JK - did you missed me ?

JM - first I asked you question .

JK - just say it jimin !!

He said turning his whole body towards jimin . Jimin looked at him . He comes close to him .

He wraps his hands around his neck . He  tip toed and kissed him on his lips.  Jungkook wraps his hands in jimin's waist and kissed him too. 

After sometime , jungkook was not ready to leave jimin , but jimin parted himself and said .

Jm - yes I did and I kissed you so doesn't mean that I forgave you , I'm still mad at you. 

Jk - but jin hyung said-

Jimin cuts his sentence and says

Jm - what did he said ?? (Curious tone )

Jk - that you already forgave me .

Jm - I don't care what someone says , I have not forgave you .

He said and went from there but in middle jungkook backhugs him. 

Jk - I-I'm really really sorry jimin , I know I hurted you so much . Please I'm sorry.

He said and fell down on his knees . He covered his face as tears started coming from his eyes . Soon he started sobbing hardly.

Jimin hugged him tightly .

Jk - I'm really sorry , I got so  blind in your love that I didn't knew I was hurting my love only . Please forgave me .  Now I can't wait anymore. I have died everyday ,  every hour , every minute and every second.

Jm - I also missed you kookie , now stop crying please.

Jungkook looks at jimin and cupped his face .

Jk - now promise that you will never separate me from you .

Jm - no I will never. 

Jungkook kisses jimin's forhead .

Jk - I love you so much jiminie

Jm - I love you too kookie