(1)

{Author's POV }

It was practice time and half of the members were already in practice room , stretching their body. Rm , jin , jhope , suga and jimin were stretching. Jungkook and taehyung were being playful with eachother.

Jimin came towards them to join them . Taehyung was punching jungkook .

Jm - kookieeee

He said and tried holding his arm but jungkook ignored him and paid attention to taehyung . Jimin tried again but failed so he went back as practice time also started. Everyone got in their position.

Jimin were again and again taking glances at them . He also wanted to join them but didn't as he knew that jungkook will not like it .

After sometime

After 5 hours of practice , they stopped. Everyone was really exhausted . But jimin was coughing continuously as he was really tired .

Tae - jimin we told you not to do more practice , you should have listened to us .

Jin - yes jimin , taehyung is right. You do so much work at night also , and now at morning too , if you want to practice at night , then do but atleast don't do that in morning for full 5 hours , you can reduce hours in morning.

Nm - yes jimin , jin is right

Jm - no hyung , i want to practice more. (Cough)(cough)

Suga tapped jimin's shoulder, jimin looked back and suga handed him water bottle.

Jimin smiled sweetly to him because of his sweet gesture and Suga sat beside him . Then his eyes falls on jungkook , he was still laughing with taehyung. He sighed .

It was time for ending the practice and going to dorm. Jimin , jhope and suga were going while chit chatting . Taehyung, jungkook , rm and jin were walking behind them .

Taehyung comes and put his hand over jimin's shoulder which didn't go unnoticed by jhope . Taehyung joined their conversation.

They reached  their dorms and jimin slept early as he was tired .