(10)

{Author's POV}

It was daytime and jimin was in his room .
Jungkook comes in jimin's room and saw him scrolling his phone .

He sat behind him and backhugs him tightly.

Jk - what is my baby doing.

Jimin didn't replied so jungkook holds his face with his one hand and made him look at him .

Jk - I'm asking you something babyboy .

He said and stared at him with his dark orbs. Jimin gulped and said

Jm - uh-mm n-nothing

Jungkook smiled and kissed him on his nose. He cupped jimin's cheeks and says

Jk - I love you jiminiee

He said but jimin didn't said anything.

Jk - please say something jimin . I really love  you , last night I just couldn't controlled myself and you also made me angry. 

Jimin jerked off his hands and said

Jm - what do you expect me to say jungkook , that I love you too , after what you have done to me .

Jk - I know I did a big mistake , but , you can't leave me too .

Jm - I will  , what will you do huh ? I eill even tell the rest members about this.

Jk - Don't test my patience jimin-

Jm - shut your mouth

Jungkook sighed.

Jk - I have something for you

He says and takes out his phone . Jungkook showed a photo that made jimin's eyes go wide.

(This picture is not owned by me )

Jimin started shivering after seeing the photo . His eyes became teary.

Jm - j-jungk-kook , w-why a-are y-you-

Jungkook cuts his words and said .

Jk - what happened baby , you didn't liked this .

He comes close to jimin and said .

Jk - look at this photo , at this moment you were under me , moaning my name loudly and -

Jimin cut his words and said

Jm - shut up just shut your mouth jungkook , how can you do this with me .

Jk - now if you don't want me to show this photo , you have to obey me .

Jm - please , just don't show these photos to anyone.

They heard some noises from downstairs .

Jk - I think they all have arrived , you better not open your mouth baby or else you know what I can do.

Jimin looked at him with teary eyes and started crying as soon as he went outside .
He runs to the bathroom and washed his face to look normal infront of the members.

He come downstairs and greeted everyone with smile .

Jin - I hope jungkook didn't bothered you so much .

Jungkook looks at jimin while smirking and jimin become nervous and said

Jm - n-no , he d-didn't
Jin - good boy

He said while ruffling jungkook's hair and then squeezed jimin's cheek .

{After sometime}

It was dinner time and everyone was downstairs except taehyung and jimin . Jimin was not well after what jungkook did but he told everyone that he worked out so much so he is resting in his room .

Taehyung was taking shower.

{Taehyung 's POV }

Today I enjoyed so much with hoseok . I don't like calling him Hyung because I kinda like him . Today , we were just so close to each other all the time . But , jimin is not looking good since we have came here .

All the time he was faking smile . I know difference between his real smile and fake smile . I could see pain in his smile . He said he is not well and resting in his room . I will ask him now .

I went to his room and saw him zoning out . Something is definitely wrong with him.
He didn't noticed my presence so I tapped his shoulder .

He looked at me with puppy eyes .

Tae - are you okay jiminie ??

Jm - uh-yeah-h I'm fine .

Tae - but you are not looking good , you seem to be lost somewhere.

Jm - uh-um no its not like that , I'm okay so don't worry.

Tae - okay minie , lets go for dinner.

{Author's POV}

He said and holds his hand . Jimin smiled seeing taehyung being concerned for him .
They both comes downstairs while holding hands .

Jungkook saw them coming while holding hands and his blood boiled seeing that . He controlled  himself and acts his best to not act like he is jealous.

They all sat together and jimin and taehyung were sitting beside each other.

{After sometime}

Nm - you all should sleep early because we have to go for practice tomorrow.

He said and everyone went in their room .
But Jungkook had some other plans for poor jimin .