(11)

{Author's POV}

Everyone were in their rooms . It was 12:30 and jungkook still didn't slept because He was busy in chatting jimin .

{Chats }

Jk - hey baby boy

Jm - what is it jungkook

Jk - come in my room now

Jm - why , I won't come

Jk - I want to cuddle you and sleep

Jm - I don't want to

Jk - think before you say baby

Jm - what do you mean ?

Jk - remember the photo

Jm - no please Don't do that

Jk - if you don't want me to open my mouth then come to my room now.

Jm - okay , I'm coming.

Jimin sighed and get off his bed . He quitely comes out from his room and gets inside jungkook's room . Jungkook smirks when jimin comes inside.

Jk - welcome baby .

Jimin stood there being awkward.

Jk - why are you standing there jiminie , come here .

He said while patting on his lap with a devilish smirk . Jimin started coming close , taking small steps towards him with scared face.

Jk - be quick !!

He said sternly . When jimin was close enough to jungkook , he pulled jimin and made him sit on his lap . He backhugged him and put his chin on his shoulder.

He snuggled deep in his neck .

Jk - you smell so good babyboy .

He made him look at him and kissed him passionately. He bit his lips and jimin moaned. Jungkook slid his tongue inside his mouth , devouring each and every corner.

Jimin was out of breath and he started to hit jungkook's chest with his small hands . Jungkook holds his wrist and made him lay on the bed and Hovered over him .

He started to kiss on his neck and gave hickies.

Jm - n-no please j-jungkook don't do it will leave mark .

He said struggling to get out of his grip.

Jm - please all members are here they will see the mark .

Jungkook stopped and said

Jk - I'm leaving you right now but not again.

Jimin nodded. Jungkook takes him into his embrace . His one hand was on jimin's waist and on one hand jimin's head was resting.

{After sometime}

It was already past 2 am and jimin still couldn't sleep because of jungkook. Jungkook turned to other side and jimin thought to go out of the room .

He quitely comes out from jungkook's room and ran to his room . He started crying his heart out . He forgot to close the door .

{Tae's POV }

I was craving for food . I got up and went to the kitchen to get some food . I saw jimin running put of jungkook's room . He was not looking good.  I got upstairs to his room and heard sobs .

I get inside and saw jimin crying. I ran to him and asked .

Tae - jiminiee what happened why are you crying.

I said and hugged him tightly. He was crying non stop . I patted his back and waited for him .

I calmed him down and wiped his tears .

Tae - please tell me jimin , what happened, aren't you gonna tell your bestfriend.

Jm - j-j-jungkook

Tae - what he did ??

Jimin told me everything.  I couldn't believe my ears . I never knew that jungkook would be like this . My blood was boiling so much .

Jm - p-please don't tell anyone, what if he showed the photo and our band -

Tae  - shush ! , he will not do anything. Don't be scared , I'm with you okay .

Jimin nodded and hugged him .

Tae - sleep with me today.

Jm - noooo , jungkook will kill me if he saw us sleeping together.

Tae - just do as I say jimin .

Jimin - okay

He said and they both slept .