Moon 😃🤬

So the girl I'm referencing is not named moon but we're calling her that to protect her

OH
MY GOD
SHES SO FUCKING ANNOYING SOMETIMES
SHES ALWAYS INTERRUPTING PEOPLE AND SHE JUST DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP!

Like oh my gosh how can someone be so opinionated? She REFUSES to believe anyone could ever have a better idea than hers and when she likes an idea she does everything she can to make sure it gets picked even if the person who came up with it knew it's band and everyone agrees it's bad, and her ideas are just plain bad but it's like she's oblivious because she always thinks she's the shit and that she's always right.
It's so frustrating to talk with her because I'm also stubborn (not to her extent) but we always get in fights and I don't want to fight because I like being her friend but sometimes she's just UGH and I can't handle it, I swear our fights bring me to tears because she NEVER EVER listens! It's like I'll say something and it goes in one ear out the other.
But when it's related to her and how she's the best she can remember it for years.
And I'm just oh my god moon maybe if you shut the fuck up and listened to other people's ideas we would get more work done and you would finally get fucking humbled like you deserve! You always want your idea and never even care to listen to others and that pisses me off and is a huge setback for our team! Admit your ideas have flaws and be done with it it's not that hard!
And I'm just so mad with her because she never wants to compromise! I swear I can't even count how many times I've tried to compromise with her and got shut down today alone. My friends and I call this 'only child behavior' because we all have siblings and she's the only only child in the friend group and everyone just about knows how to compromise and is really good at it except her she's always like it's my idea or nothing and it's clear she doesn't know how annoying it is and how frustrating it is to work or sometimes just be around her!

Anyways thanks for listening for context we were fighting about an idea for a project I have her on today.