Bratty

Hey guysss
So my birthday party is tomorrow and I was really looking forward to it because it was going to be camp halfblood themed (as the picture above shows)  and I was super excited because the like "showstopper" was that I was going to hand out camp halfblood shirts to all my friends who were going.

And also ofc I was going to decorate a table at an arcade so it was themed. I was super duper excited and now I find out that my mom hasn't put in any effort into finding decorations or even getting a cake. She asked the cake lady like two hours ago and I don't even know if she's able to do it and I might not even have a cake. Then I keep telling her "please while we're out shopping today let's go to party city." And she said okay, and all day I've been shopping for my party and then she goes to ONE store and she stays there for an hour and party city's closed.

She didn't say sorry and she doesn't even seem to care.  And remember the shirts? The showstopper? My dad didn't make them. I asked him about the shirts skeptical about if we could get them made and turns out he thought they were for a different date and now nothings done. I can't tell if I'm being a brat but I feel like they're always doing this. They don't really care about the stuff that I want. They kinda put it off till the last second and that leaves me really sad when I have all these fun ideas that don't even get considered for coming to life.

This is not really the first time they do something like this, like one time I begged them to let me hang out at the mall with my friends and they said yes. But then, they took me out to breakfast- that I didn't want to go to- and they took so long I was an hour late. I kept telling them and asking them to take me and even when I was super disappointed and sad they didn't even pretend like they cared. I feel like I pity myself to much about stuff like this but that really sucks, it really sucks because my mom is literally joking with her friend in the car right now and it's like she forgot about everything I wanted.