MOON AGAIN 😝

OH MY GOD
IF I HAVE TO TALK TO THIS BITCH ONE MORE TIME BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR IM GONNA FIGHT HER

It's almost my birthday, and I was going to surprise my friends with shirts as a surprise, so I asked them for their shirt sizes and all that and she says "oh my god, your giving us shirts right" and I play it off like, "nah my parents just said to ask" BUT SHE JUST HAS TO BE RIGHT AS FUCKING ALWAYS "oh they're probably doing that" AND IM FED UP WITH HER SO I CONFRONT HER LIKE "yeah we are giving you shirts, but like it was supposed to be a surprise."

AND SHE DOESNT EVEN SAY SORRY FOR RUINING A SURPRISE FOR 8 OTHER GIRLS. SHE JUST COMPLAINS LIKE "it's sooo obvious" NO BITCH? YK WHATS OBVIOUS? IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU A QUESTION AND DOESNT TELL YOU WHY ITS PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR THEY DONT WANT YOU TO FUCKING KNOW, DUMBASS.

AND EVEN IF YOU DK FIGURE IT OUT, ITS JUST NICE NOT TO RUIN IT FOR A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE. LIKE THATS SUPER OBVIOUS AND SHES ACTING LIKE HOW SHE ALWAYS DOES, NO MANNERS NO FUCKING FILTER AND NO SENSE OF TIMING.

THIS IS WHY YOU GIVE YOUR CHILDREN SIBLINGS‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⛔️

ISTG IM A BLABBERMOUTH BUT IK HOW TO SHUT THE FUCK.UP! ALL THIS BITCH DOES IS TALK TALK TALK AND YK WHAT? ITS THE END OF THE YEAR, SHES NOT INVITED TO MY PARTY ANYMORE. SHES NOT EVEN MY FRIEND AND IM TIRED OF PRETENDING THAT IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE HER SHIT JUST BECAUSE OTHERS DO. THIS BITCH WANTS TO ROLL HER EYES THE NEXT TIME SHE DOES THAT ILL JUMP HER I SWEAR. (I don't fight but if she threw the first punch I would beat her ass).

AND SHES OVER THERE BEING ALL BUDDY BUDDY LIKE SHE DIDNT JUST ACT LIKE A BITCH THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES HER ALL SHE DOES IS SNITCH AND ACT LIKE AN ABSOLUTE EGOMANIAC PRIDEFUL HYPOCRITICAL PIECE OF SHIT. MY PARTY WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT HER AND I DONT CARE IF SHE STARTS YAPPING ABOUT ME TO HER PARENTS OR TO WHATEVER SAD LOSER OF A FRIEND WOULD CHOOSE HER OVER ME.

Okay guys trust I'm not mad anymore🎀🤭. That sounded really bad but she's literally told my friend that she didn't have as much grief losing her grandpa as she did bc my friend never met him. She said her grief was worse. That was really messed up, and she's always shitting on our interests. She's just a sucky person and I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of those people who grow up to be like the kardashians (in a bad way).