After School

It's the end of the day. Grace is sad because Jules never came back from the bathroom and she hasn't seen Jules all day. She walks out and unlocks her bike and starts getting on it when Max appears.

"Hey there ma. You gonna ride that bike or do you wanna come ride in my car?" He laughed and went up beside her.

"I'm gonna ride my bike. I don't trust you enough to even get into that death machine." Grace looked at the ground.

"Aww why not? I mean you'll have to trust me once I show you some things." He tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear and she shakes.

"No no no! Max you should not be this close to me that is dangerous. You are thinking very bad things right now I know it."

Jules walks up behind Max and kicks him in the crotch.

"Who taught you to just touch people like that you perv?!" Jules yelled.

Max gets up quickly. "I would fuck you up right now it it wasn't illegal!" Max yelled back and walked off to his car.

Grace got on her bike and said "I didn't need your help." She frowned and crossed her arms.

"What's up with you?" Jules questioned her.

"What's up with me? You ditched me at lunch! I thought you were gonna be a good friend but I guess not and that's fine." Grace raised her voice.

"I wasn't trying to... I got caught up with other stuff I'm sorry." Jules started to feel bad.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that forgive!" Grace dropped her bike and gave Jules a big warm embrace.

Jules stood there frozen scared to move a muscle.

"How about you come over for dinner? If you aren't busy and your parents are okay with it!" Grace exclaimed.

"Sure, that's nice. What time?"

"6:00 sharp! Don't be late you wouldn't want to eat cold food." Grace got on her bike and rode off.