Grace's House

Jules did hangout with Steph just for a bit and they smoked so Jules was a little high. She drove over to Grace's house because Steph told her how to get there and somehow she remembered. Jules walked up on the porch and knocked on the door.

Grace answered the door. "Hey so glad you made it!" Grace gave her a tight hug then pulled away. Grace grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. "Mom, dad. This is Jules! She's new at school." Grace smiles at her still holding her hand.

"Hey... Ms and Mr Chasity." Jules have an awkward smile.

The parents welcomed her in. "Foods almost ready sweetheart why don't you kids go upstairs hm?" Karen asked.

"Sure mom!" Grace replied still holding Jules's hand dragging her upstairs.

"So... this is your room." Jules looked around and started being nosy.

"Yep! I've kept it the same mostly since I've been a kid adding things here and there. I think it's nice." Grace kept rambling on about it. Jules wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. Just the small details about her. Like how her nose scrunched, she's got a tiny bit of pink on her cheeks from blushing a bit, the small giggles she does. That's all Jules was focusing on.

"Kids come on dinner is ready!" Karen yelled up the stairs.

"Okay mom!" Grace yelled back and they both went downstairs and ate dinner.

After dinner was over Grace walked Jules outside to her car. "I'm really glad you came over. I don't have a lot of friends, none that come over anyways." Grace said swaying a little.

"It's no problem I liked it. It felt normal. Which I'm not use to." Jules chuckled and opened her car door.

"Wait Jules!" Grace exclaimed and stepped towards her.

Jules turned around starting to blush surprised Grace is this close to her.

"You've got something." Grace started wiping Jules's face and brushing the hair out of her face.

"You ever thought about kissing a girl?" Jules blurted out.

"What?!" Grace stepped back shocked. "No. I don't think about that. And I don't think about guys either."

"You aren't..." Jules didn't get to finish her sentence before Grace yelled "oh no no no! I love everyone. I'm just not sure what I am I guess. I mean God made me the way I am but I haven't figured it out yet. I'm just trying to spread his word!" Grace smiled.

"okay I've got to go." Jules said quickly getting into her car and driving off.