Car ride

It had been a few hours after the kiss. It was all Grace could think about. She could only think about Jules's soft lips and how pretty she looked. Grace didn't even try to shake it off she just let it happen.

Jules was now in the library with Steph and the other nerds.

"YOU WHAT?!" Ruth screamed being told to shush by Pete.

"There's no way you got that close to her, and actually kissed? What possessed Grace Chasity to let you do that?" Steph asked looking so shocked.

"I have no idea but it happened. You think I may have just ruined her?" Jules questioned starting to look a bit sad.

"No I think you opened up her eyes to a whole new world she blocked off for so long. I mean at least her first kiss was a cute girl and not some nerd guy from church." Steph started laughing leaning a bit into Pete.

"True true. Anyways enough about me I need to know what's going on with whatever this is." Jules waved her hand around Steph and Pete.

It was the end of the day now. Jules had seen Grace a couple times but she ran away. Maybe she really did ruin her. She walked to her car when someone came up behind her giving her a tight hug.

Jules jumped. It was Grace.

"I'm sorry for running away I can't stop thinking about you. I got so nervous can we please hangout?" Grace looked up with puppy eyes still holding onto her.

"You're fine pretty. Yeah we can." Jules opened the passenger car door for her and closed it once she got in.

pretty? She called me pretty. I never thought I was that pretty. Grace's thoughts ran wild and she was blushing a lot.

"Where do you wanna hangout at? I don't know much around here." Jules said glancing over at Grace while trying to focus on the road.

"Take a right up here I wanna show you something." Grace smiled and fidgeted with her hands. She was the most excited she had ever been.

Jules quickly pulls into a gas station. "Hey I just need to fill this baby up real quick then we will head over there okay? You want something?" Jules asked seeing how much Grace is blushing.

"Uh...uhm maybe like a juice?" Grace never really got stuff from the gas station.

"Here I'll surprise you." Jules got out and put the gas pump in her car and walked inside. Jules walked around looking for a good candy for Grace when she saw Max's best friend walk in. "Oh shit" she mumbled to herself. She tried to avoid him picking up something quickly she think Grace would like and then rushing over to the slushie machine grabbing two cups.

"Hey you the girl who kicked Max right?" He questioned her.

"Uh yeah cause he was being a pervert." Jules rushed trying to get the slushies and wanted to just leave the conversation as fast as possible.

"Listen I would love to talk to you about how much a creep your friend was but I got to go."

Jules rushed over to the counter and slammed the slushies and candy on the counter. She pulled out a 10 dollar bill. The cashier rung it up and Jules told her she was getting gas on pump 5. "Keep the change thank you." She ran out the door over to her car.

"Grace grab one of these please!" Grace looked up and opened the door to grab a slushie and Jules ran around to the drivers seat and put the stuff in her lap. "Get in let's go over to that place now."

"Okay okay!" Grace rushed in and slammed the door. Jules sped off and didn't look back.

"What was that for?" Grace looked confused and scared grabbing Jules's hand for support. "Also please slow down I hate cars already this is scary." Grace closed her eyes shaking her leg.

"You're fine dear I'm a good driver but yes I need to slow down I just got... scared." Jules smiled nervously.

"About what?" Grace opened her eyes questioning her releasing the death grip she had on Jules hand.

"I just saw one of Max's friends. I think he thinks I had something to do with him going missing since I had kicked him.." Jules looked off now.

"Max's friend?! Oh.. uh what did he say? He say anything about me?" Grace looked nervous now.

"No he just asked if I was the girl who kicked him. Nothing about you.. why? What's up?" Jules looked concerned now.

"Nothing I mean Max had a thing for me I guess so I don't know..." Grace tried to deflect.

"Hm yeah okay." Jules didn't wanna push.

sorry it's been so long!!! I kinda forgot I wrote this but we back and tysm for the support on this!! It means the absolute world to me <3 hope you enjoy the next chapters I'm putting out :3