Star gazing

Jules and Grace enjoyed their slushies and drove around for a bit. Jules showed Grace music she had never heard of before. They got carried away and it started to get dark. Jules parked the car in a random parking lot and turned it off. 

"Come on get out." Jules smiled and opened the car door slamming it shut. Grace got out as well and looked confused.

"Why are we in a random parking lot at night?" Grace looked scared.

"Don't be scared just relax." Jules walked over to her and grabbed her hand and hopped on the hood of her car. Grace carefully climbed on with her and Jules pulled her over to her side.

Jules pointed up. "Look." She took Grace's hand and started tracing constellations they saw. Grace smiled and blushed a lot. She never took time to enjoy the sky above her.

"It's crazy how god made this stuff. I mean how do you even come up with the idea of stars and night time?" Grace laughed.

"Yeah but it's pretty. I love the stars, and look at the moon!" Jules pointed up. Grace always looking at where Jules pointed.

"God's creation is astonishing to me sometimes." Grace said looking back at Jules not sure if she should have mentioned it.

"Yeah it is. Even though I'm not a huge believer I'm glad someone made you." Jules smiled holding Grace's hand.

"Yeah... me too." Grace smiled nervously and still blushing a lot.

"I'm gonna do this much more unexpected this time but... can I kiss you Grace?" Jules got closer gazing at her eyes.

"Uh.. uhm... y-yea. Yeah go ahead" Grace just looked into Jules's eyes.

Jules leaned in and kissed Grace slowly but softly gently holding her face then pulling away. Grace opened her eyes back up and just stared at Jules.

"Do you want-" Jules was cut off by Grace.

"YES." Grace leaned into Jules just about touching her lips.

"I think you can do it." Jules giggled looking into Grace's eyes.

Grace leaned touching Jules's lips kissing her ever so gently and closed her eyes. Bathing in the moment.

They heard a loud car honk. Both of them jumped and Grace grabbed Jules's arm. It was her parents.

"Grace Chasity. Get in the car right now! We need to talk." Her father stepped out and yelled.

"Yes sir." Grace hopped off the car and ran over to her father. "In now." Her father sternly told her and she hopped in.

"It's not safe to keep kids out late at night you know Jules." Her father stepped closer over to Jules.

"Yes I'm so sorry sir. We were hanging out and we got carried away..." Jules frowned nervous what was gonna happen.

"Listen. It happens. Do I want it to happen again? No. I didn't ever think my daughter would be out late with someone but here we are. Just be careful please." Her father looked up at Jules then turned around back towards the car and got in waving to Jules.

Did they not see us kiss? God I hope not. It would be over. Jules thought and rushed back into her car speeding home.