Reinstitution

Warning, entering gravity well of target planet. . .

Prisoner V5-291, begin morning procedures. . . .

*Beeep*

. . . Ugh, what time is it? . . . That flashing red light, where-!

Moving my hand, I was met with resistance. "U-uh?" Confused, I tried moving my other hand but was met with the same thing. "What the hell is going on?"

Opening my eyes, my vision was a bit blurry but it slowly started to clear up. Blinking my eyes and clearing up my eyes to see better, I could see flashes of red light as a white, grey, and blue room was set before me.

Depressing mask, stand by. . . . 

With a hiss, a mask was shot off from my face and left floating in the room. Wait, now that I'm seeing this, am I weightless?! Trying to move my body but failing yet again, panic started taking hold.

Where am I? What the hell is going on?! W-why can't I move damnit!! "Hey! Someone! Let me out!!" Screaming, I struggled against the restrains placed on my body. Whatever the hell is going on, I need to calm down and think.

Warning, beginning reentry of planet G0-129

"Planet what now?!" Suddenly, the small space started to shake. At first it was just small tremors before it started getting more violent. An orange glow started to seep into the small space, making me turn my head to the right to see a small circular window on what seems like a door. What the hell is happening?! I just went to bed after work and now I'm here? What the hell is even happening?!

Closing my eyes tight and hoping that whatever the hell I'm in doesn't explode into fire and flames, I wait and let the tremors continue without resistance as my mind races a hundred miles per minute with memories of-! . . . .

"Who, even am I?

*Ba-BOOOM*

With a final jolt, I get rocketed around in my seat before everything turns black.

. . .

"Ugh, my head . . ." Slowly opening my eyes to see the same space from before, I slowly move my hand over to my head and start rubbing my forehead. Ack! Feels like I've got a migraine or something. While I was busy easing the pain, slowly I started to realize something. Blinking my eyes a few times, I raise my hand up above my face. . . "I'm free?"

My other hand was also loose and free. Realizing that I'm no long trapped, I quickly started working on the vest belt. With a quick tug and pull, the belt came undone and gave me free rain to move around in the small space. ". . . Ok, now what?"

I was standing on my seat, which means gravity is back. Looking around the small space, I'm started to realize something. I'm in a space capsule, or something like it. "In other words, that should be the door." Moving to the side with the window, I look to see two clamps on either side of the small panel. Reaching down and pulling both down like a switch, a hissing noise could be heard before the panel in question gets blown off its hinges.

With a thug from the free hatch, I was able to step off from the space capsule and onto a concrete floor. Once I was out, I was left standing straight as I slowly began to realize something. . . "Why is there an ocean?"

Standing on a concrete dock base, I was left to stare at the endless blue sky and ocean. The sea was so vast, that I just thought it would go on forever. Looking up at the sky filled with blue and a few scattered clouds, I could only stand there with a confused look on my face while I try my best not to scream. . . . .