Her Request

. . .

". . ."

". . ."

". . . Um, hi?"

Blinking for a bit, the mystery girl who somehow boarded my flagship took a moment to regain her senses as she started taking in her surroundings with a rather long stare, as if checking to see if anyone else was in the room. Well, falling out of a closet can do that for someone, I suppose.

Once she was done with her quick check up of her surroundings, she then put her full attention back on me. For a solid minute, neither of us said a word as we just stared at one another, her crimson eyes against whatever coloured eyes I've got. Well, I say stare, but really, her face is all I can see considering she's laying on top of me.

"So, you are my saviour then." . . . Uh? Shifting around her body to a proper sitting position, she rests one hand on my chest while her other is placed beneath her lips as she smiles.

"Uh?"

Without any more words, the girl suddenly placed both her arms beside my head while looking down at me with a bit of a smile. "So we finally get to meet, my dear saviour~, fufu~." . . . Every part of my body is telling me to run for some reason. Whether it was from fear or from whatever experience my body went though in the past, I just felt on edge because of her mere touch for some reason.

Though, that word, 'saviour' . . . For some reason, I hate it. Shaking my head from the slight thought, I only looked back up to her with a deadpanned expression. "You know I have a name, right?" Whether she saw it as an opportunity or invitation, this girl than started to lean her head close to my face as she just smile at me.

"Ara~? Then do tell me, for I have not a clue as to what your name might be~." She's getting too close for comfort. With a sigh, I moved my arms up and over her own while placing my hands onto her shoulders. Startled by my sudden move, her once seamless smile was swiftly gone as a confused face soon took place. With a gentle push, I moved her away while also putting myself into a seated position. Though, unfortunately I was still seated on the floor while she was seated on my legs.

"Y/N, Commander Y/N Talon. Now I'm gonna ask once while I'm still being nice, who are you and what the hell are you doing on my ship?" Taking a moment to regain her composure, Amagi's some what look alike started to blink for a bit before her smile returned. With a puffed up chest, and whether she was being filled with some sort of confidence or foolishness, she then spoke with a bit of a haughty tone.

"Be grateful, for I the great aircraft carrier Kansan of the Sakura Empire, Akagi has come to grace you with my appearance. Be honoured for I will usher our mighty empire into a new age of naval warfare!" Crossing her arms, smiling with pride, closing her eyes, and all the while she gave a confident laugh, I could do nothing but just silently think about one thing. . . . Is she serious? In that moment, I suddenly had a small desire to shoot someone, though I quickly stomped out the thought less I cause more trouble than its worth.

Letting her laugh more, I could do nothing but just stare at her as I just thought 'Is she stupid or something?'. I could not, in good faith to my own health, say this to her as she could very easily snap my neck if she ever wanted too. So, the only thing I could do was just silently wait for Akagi to run out of steam while she continued her laugh. Though, for some reason it feels like I'm seeing something vaguely familiar. . . weird.

After a moment, or two, Akagi had finally taken the moment to stop her little laugh before she started to notice my expression. "Hu-hey! Why are you looking at me like I'm some kind of weirdo!" I didn't say anything, though my expression spoke a thousand words. Her expression began to fall apart as she seemed rather desperate to maintain her image. What followed were several short 'Ack!' and 'Ah!' and tons of waving arms.