Memory

. . . I know you.

Those words, those thoughts, her face and appearance all began to start a chain reaction within my mind. It was so great, so terrible, so . . . . 

Home. . . I want . . . to go home. . . . . Mom, brother, dad . . . . Where are you?

. . .

*Beep, beep, beep*

". . ." Reaching out and over my head, I quickly pressed the snooze button on my alarm as I just stared at the ceiling of my bedroom. Shifting around in my bed, I gently move the covers off my body and turn to see my room. Books, shelves, some hung out clothes for school, and even that toy carrier I've been using to display my small collection of fighter jet toys. Among the toys, and placed at a ready position to launch, was the first fighter toy model I've ever had, an F-22 raptor.

I was as young as five when I first received that toy, and from then on I would play with it none stop as I grew up to expand my collection. Some times I'd even go as far as to recreate some battles I saw in my movies in those DVD players. A sigh parts though my lips, though my peace is quickly ended.

A voice started calling out to me, turning my head to the door, making me listen attentively. "Y/N, it's time to wake up" With a gentle voice, I heard the voice of my mother calling out to me. Looks like I've got no time left to sleep in. I thought as I started moving my body, I got out of bed and quickly made my way out of my room and into the bathroom. After washing up and reliving myself, I went back into my room and quickly started getting changed.

Changed into my school uniform for my high school Saint Catherines, I cringe a little at how similar my schools name was to my own mothers. I was quick to dawn its uniform though and left my room soon after where I met my older brother Roin. We both quickly greeted each other as they passed me to enter the bathroom while I headed down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Morning Y/N, did you sleep well last night?" I quickly nodded. 

"Yeah mom, slept like a log." A moment later, I'm seated at the table and eating breakfast. Cereal, milk, and some slices of toast covered in butter and jam, It's not much, but it's enough to get me through to launch.

My Roin would later join us as they also wore the same uniform as me. We don't talk much during breakfast, but we still enjoy each others company in our own way. "Did you remember your test for today?" My mother randomly said, which in turn actually made me stop eating for a moment. Shit! I totally forgot! 

Eating quickly and putting the dishes away after quickly giving them a quick wash, I called out. "I'm going to head out first, tell dad that his book is still on my desk if he wants it back."

"Alright, I'll tell him before heading out." Roin called back for me as I quickly went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading back into my room, grabbing my bag, and heading out through the front door.

"I'll see you around!" Closing the door, I quickly started hopping off the balcony stairs, before landing on the sidewalk and starting my walk/jog over to school.

. . .

"Ugh, thank god I made it~." I mumbled with a tired sigh as I tried to rub the stress from my mind away.

*Ding!*

"Hmm?" Letting my arms fall to my side, I quickly pull up my phone from my pocket to see a notification for a game I had on my phone. It's not exactly the most popular, but it has a few things I'm quite interested in like history. Though, often times it gets over shadowed by the rather . . . lewd atmosphere the game is often centred around.

Opening my phone, I click on the notification which quickly enters me into the game. A short wait at the loading screen later and I'm logged in. . . Strange, why is the screen all blurred and blacked out?

Clicking at a few tabs and getting a few things sorted out for missions and commissions, I got out of the tab before waiting a bit at the main screen to see the image of ▞▖ █◀ ▞▖🄶 █ ▚▞▚▞ █ ▀█▀ █▬█ █▬█ █☰ █▘ ⫷ █▘ █ ▐▮▌ ▄█▀ ⬤█▀█ ⫷ ▞▖█▘ █▘ █ █☰ █▘ ▟ █☰ ⫷ █◀. A small text box was there where a voice from the image would breath life to the character, though I mostly play on mute.

Pocketing the phone, I continued my walk to my next class for the day. Hm, I wonder if █▬█ █▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀ will show up today. . . Who are they again? 

. . .

Today was rather quick, even though it can sometimes be a bit dull here in the city. Walking back home while saying bye to the few friends who walk in the same direction as me, I always had to take a moment to just enjoy the blue sky whenever the weather was just clear enough to see pass the dozens of clouds.

Though, I suppose a few things can never really stay the same, like the sky and it's ever changing winds. Walking up one last hill before getting back home, I had to take a moment to wait at an intersection. While I was waiting, I got another notification from my phone.

Pulling it up and clicking on the notice, It pulled me into my game for some reason. Looking up, I just noticed the lights had just turned green. Crap! I almost missed that. I thought as I hurriedly walk onto the street.

Looking down at my phone, there was a message. 'Ì̸̩̞̖̣̥̀̂̌̓ ̶͉͓̗̺͖̉̐̕͘͠ʇ̵̱̤̲̲̖́̔̐͐͘õ̵͔̟̯̤͙͊̃̋͘υ̵̣̘͔̬͉̐͒̄͐̕ǹ̷͖̩̬̠͛̏̈́͜͠b̸̳̪̥̪̪̓̈̌̚͝ ̸̡̠̩̯̪̅͐̇͗͒γ̵̹̲̱̼̞̽͑͑̂͘o̷̡̯̝̼̲̍͑̆͐͝υ̶̟͖̥̫͇͐͐͛̒͝~̶̯̰̳̹͛̌̒̍̓͜!̶̧̩̯̺͎̊̇̇͊̑'

. . . Wha-!

*HHOOOO-CRASH!-BREAK!*

My vision is . . . A mess, I can't really describe anything as my eyes are slowly starting to be filled with something red? Was it blood? I-I don't know, but for some reason my focus fell onto the glowing screen of my phone. The message was gone, and in its place was . . . Her.

. . . . Did I just . . . . DIE?

. . . . . . . I remember now. . . This, this was the moment when I died in my first life. . . . . It's also the start of my second life.

My . . . . Second life . . . . . . . . Mother?

Whatever thought or memory that was going to come next, fell blank and empty as the effects of those drugs started to seep into my brain. 

Damn them, damn those RWI bastards! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL-!

. . .

. . . . . . .

What . . . What was I thinking about again?

. . . Oh right, the surprise visit. Looks like something big happened on their end, best get going less I lower my relationship with these guys.

Ending memory cycle, erosion at 21%

Scanning for next log . . .