Chapter 2

Draping the back coat on the brunette’s shoulders, the raven haired smiled.

“Glad you’ve changed your mind, Dazai-Kun.”

The brunette ignored the other, turning to leave before Mori yanked him back by the hand. He handed the other his beige coast. Dazai snatched it back, but before he could leave, the raven haired continued, “I’ll like you to come with me to my infirmary, administration is needed.”

The brunette sighed before nodding, following the other. He’s only doing this so the ADA could get information. By now, Ranpo must be ransacking the mafia’s information folders, most probably ordering everyone to save everything for ‘just in case’ purposes.

When they arrived at the office, a pungent smell of medicine entered the brunette’s nose. How he dreaded the smell of that.

Being a doctor, the raven haired obviously had the much needed equipment and medicine. The brunette recalled always sneaking into Mori’s infirmary to steal the pills he needed. A smile crept up his face when he remembered passing a pill bottle to Chuuya that one night when the ginger had an intense headache.

However, that smile faltered when Mori faced him, patting the bed beside him as the brunette moved forward, closing the door and locking it along the way. Dazai stopped himself. Why did he lock the door?

Noticing the brunette’s hesitation, he said, “Seems you still remember our habit.”

Dazai’s mind clicked into place, Mori made it a habit that the brunette would lock the door every time he entered the infirmary.

Wanting to rebel, the brunette’s hand reached out to the door handle.

“An order to keep it locked.”

Dazai rolled his eyes as he grumbled before plopping himself down into the infirmary bed.

The raven haired started filling up a piece of paper on his clipboard before glancing up to the brunette who looked like he was about to doze off.

His hands reached to the cupboard beside the bed, the brunette's head snapped towards his hand.

The raven haired chuckled, “Just getting a different pen.”

Dazai scoffed, eyes glancing around the clinic he knew way too well. The bandages were in the cupboard up there to the right, the equipment was in the lower drawer. He still remembered where everything was,

His thoughts were broken when he noticed the raven hair fishing out a scalpel, eyes still glued to the clipboard.

"What do you think you're doing."

Mori laughed, "Stop being so cautious Dazai-kun, letting Elise look at you."

At that instant moment, the familiar blonde girl appeared beside the port mafia boss, quickly snatching the scalpel and using it to lift Dazai's hair up.

The brunette sighed, allowing his hand to rest on the blonde, Elise immediately disappeared, scalpel dropping to the ground. Mori’s smile faltered.

“Dazai-kun, where's all this disobedience coming from?"

The brunette hummed, as the raven haired picked up the scalpel.

Dazai just didn't like Elise. She made him sick. The reason is for Dazai to know and Mori to never find out.

Getting no response from the other, the brunette gasped as the scalpel which was originally on the floor was in front of his face, just a few centimeters away from his eyes.

His hands were on the bed, clenching the sheets as his eye silenced to the raven haired who was staring right back ar him. He pushed the scalpel forwards as the brunette backed away, back hitting the wall.

"You looked better with bandages over your right eye." Mori commented, scalpel still in place as he stood up straight.

The brunette gulped, though he wanted to die, he still wanted his eyes. It was a vital part of him.

"I want your cooperation, Dazai-kun. You know what happens if you don’t. "

The brunette grit his teeth, nodding his head as the raven haired slowly removed the scalpel.

"Now, you signature please."

The brunette nodded solemnly as he took the clipboard from the raven's hands.

He couldn't help but skim theory the words of the wordy paper before signing. He knew Mori wouldn't simply agree with Dazai working under him temporarily after all.

His eyes widened when he saw the words, 'Working under the mafia for the standard 5 years before resignation is possible.'

His mouth parted as he said, "Mori-san, as the contract said, I'm only working under you temporarily. 5 years isn't temporarily."

The raven haired frowned before smiling, "The contract didn't specify the amount of time you'll be working under me."

"Can you check with President?"

The raven haired shook his head.

"The contract has been fulfilled. Do I have to force you to sign it?"

The brunette grumbled to himself before his left hand shakily signed the papers.

Mori smiled, taking the paper back before humming in content. He has succeeded in chaining Dazai back into the mafia.