Chapter 13

Kicking open the door, the brunette was met by Fukuzawa calmly sipping on his tea, an opened laptop on the table in front of him.

The grey-haired male glanced at the duo that just arrived and his eyes widened slightly as he immediately set his cup of tea on the table approaching the brunette.

"What  happened?"

Fukuzawa commented nothing about the ginger the brunette was holding close to him when he caught a glimpse of a murderous attempt in the brunette's eyes.

Dazai sighed, resting his legs as he had ran as fast as he could to the agency.

"I have to go help the rest of the agency members. They're currently fighting the port mafia."

With that the brunette carried the ginger to one of the seats as he dusted his pants off.

"Is the contract...?" Fukuzawa asked, trailing off as Dazai nodded, "It's not in place anymore. I knew I  hold rely on Rampo-san."

The grey haired male smiled as he nodded proudly, "Well off you go. Don't worry, I'll take care of your friend."

"Thanks President!" The brunette exclaimed as he started running back the way he came from.

Fukuzawa hummed, the brunette was the only one who would address him in such an informal way.

Glancing at the unconscious ginger, he mumbled to himself, "Top executive of the port mafia. Who are you to Dazai?"

—-

The brunette, once a few meters away from the ADA building, he stopped in his tracks, turning as he faced his ex-surbodinate.

"Akutagawa..."

The said man nodded, staring at his mentor. Since the brunette had once again joined the mafia has he talked to him.

It was...disappointing.

After the destruction of the moby dick where his mentor had finally given him a compliment, they haven't talked since.

To his surprise, Dazai approached him first, giving him one of his calming smiles he had rarely received. Or maybe even never received.

"Did Mori-san end you?" That was the brunette's first question and he nodded immediately, not wanting the other to wait in awkward silence.

Dazai hummed, resting a hand on the other's shoulder.

He was indeed sent by Mori to keep an eye on Dazai when he ran out of the meeting room. A abruptly call he has to say. He couldn't help but worry when he heard the muffled guns hots in the background.

Mori also gave the order to bring Dazai back, unconscious.

He was an utter fool if he thought a mere executive like himself could even lay a hand on Dazai. His admiration to this man already steered him away from even following his boss's words.

His loyalty was set on Dazai more than on Mori.

"Go take care of Chuuya, yeah?"

The black haired was about to retort or at least tell him he can't.

"I'll deal with Mori if he questions you."

The black haired then nodded, bowing at his senior before turning to head back to the ADA building.

Dazai sighed as he started running once again.

---

"Kunikida-san, I think we're-"

The blonde cut the other off as he glanced at Kenji still enduring the relentless attacks on him. Yasano sighed, helping to heal Kunikida and atsushi's wounds.

"They just keep coming. Their outnumbering us."

The blonde nodded, tugging at Kenji's clothing to get him to sit beside them.

"Tanizaki is already making another illusion at the entrance. It won't last long. Mori already escaped as well."

Just as their about to discuss their next cause of action. A cold voice emitted throughout the room.

"Guns down."

Almost immediately, the men dropped their guns, backing away and bowing to the one who entered.

"Dazai, about time." Kunikida pushed himself off the floor, approaching the brunette who had just entered the room.

Atsushi glanced nervously at the guards who were still bowing.

He already knew his mentor's past job but Dazai was on a whole different level. Even the guards took orders from a ex-mafiaso.

"How's you ginger boyfriend?" Yasano teased with the brunette sighing and rolling his eyes.

"He was still unconscious when we reached the ADA."

The purple haired lady hummed, "I'll take another look at him when I get back."

Ranpo sighed, "What trouble you got us into Dazai."

The brunette smiled childishly, "But you did it anyway. It's like a test to revise your skills."

The ADA members sighed at the brunette before slowly leaving the room with the brunette saying, more carefree this time, "You can move you know."

The guards immeidtaley stood up straight inside sync, picking up their guns and glancing at the ADA member's  backs.

"Boss is going to be so mad."

"Better than seeing that cold look of the demon prodigy. I want to quit."