Chapter 10

Ranpo sighed when he saw the multiple guards at the exits that he had planned out.

"I think this is a bad idea..." Tanizaki shivered at the sight of the many heavy weight guns and weapons.

"Just wait." Ranpo muttered, clenching his coat nervously. It was really based on trust now.

On cue, a ginger came walking out confidently.

"Isn't that the gravity manipulator executive. What was his name again?" Yasano whispered.

"Intruders in the front gate. Make your way there."

The guards all bowed, immediately rushing into the building. Chuuya glanced around quickly before shrugging to himself, entering the body himself.

"I almost had a heart attack. He sue is a executive. Could he sense us?"

Ranpo rolled his eyes, they were really oblivious.

The ADA members made their way. Ranpo had decided to go together, not in separate groups.

"Why is the building so big?" Atsushi  asked as Yasano chuckled, "It is the port mafia."

Kunikida adjusted his glasses, "We have to hurry. I'm sure it won't be long till those intruders at the front gate are chased away."

The rest nodded.

---

The ginger entered the office of his leader he had swore loyalty to. Loyalty that was no longer present.

"Chuuya-kun, I heard there were intruders."

"Yes boss..." the ginger agreed, taking his hat off out of respect.

"It's the agency."

The rvane haired narrowed his eyes, "An order to kill them."

Chuuya's eyes widened, "Sir, its the agnecy-"

He was cut off, "Chuuya, they're going against the contract. Death is inevitable."

The ginger nodded, making his leave , closing the oak doors slowly before turning o the brunette who was hiding behind the door, overhearing the whole situation.

"I can't stop my men since it was an order from boss."

Dazai sighed as he nodded and asked as he started walking away from the office.

"Has the ADA entered?"

"Most probably. They should be nearing the room now."

The brunette sighed in relief.

"Why can't you get the contract yourself?"

The ginger abruptly asked as the brunette hummed.

"Mori-san has given strict orders that you and me can't go into the contract room."

"I can't either?" The ginger exclaimed.

A chuckled from the other, "Mori-san must've guessed that you'll help me. You know what happens if we disregard that order."

Feeling the shiver down his spine, he continued, "Knowing you, you'll be able to get the contract easily with no one noticing."

Dazai gasped, "That's a compliment from Chuuya! Mori-san knows my patterns already, I'm sure he may have made precautions already. I didny want to take the risk."

Chuhya sighed, nodding.

"Besides..." the brunette continued, "I'll like to see the Ada's full capabilities put to the the test."

"Haven't you already played with them enough?" The ginger massage discount temples pitying the ADA fools.

"I..." the brunette stated before smiling.

"They're fun to tease after all."

The ginger sighed when he saw the brunette walking faster. Maybe there was another meaning behind that playful sentence.

---

"The contract room." The purple haired lady pointed to the room, heavy doors sealing the room woth whatever secrets lied inside.

The raven haired repeated the four numbers in his head that the brunette had gave him.

"Wait...this isn't the shelf for employee contracts." The rvane haired exclaimed as the rest of the ADA members raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean Ranpo?" Fukuzawa's voice sounded from the intercom.

"He gave us numbers to a shelf on slavery..."

A chuckled was heard from the other line.

"I think Dazai wants to take a look at those files."

"But why? Doesn't he want us to find his contract first?"

The silver haired male sighed.

"I think  he wants you to save those poor souls before him. Who knows what the port mafia does to them."

The raven haired sighed before adding, "Fine, we'll take it. I'm going to scold him when we get him back."

With that, the detective took a stack of files, giving it out to the ADA members to keep in their bags they brought along.

"I'm going to find Dazai's contract. You guys guard the outside."

Ranpo skimmed through the multiple files, skipping ahead when he read unnecessary files.

Seemed like the port mafia had many contracts with different organisations and trading ports. Impressive at most.

The raven haired made a sound of triumph when he found the employee shelf.

It was filed by alphabetical order.

"Found it!" The rvane haired exclaimed, pulling out Dazai's folder which looked pretty old and ruffled out as if someone has snatched it many times and bent it.

Rnapo eye's widened when he saw the number of contracts inside, paper crumpled and a few had turned slightly yellow due to age.

"What did Mori do to you Dazai?" He mumbled, shakily opening the file.

The raven haired tried hard not to look at the words filling up the papers.

He reached the end where the price of paper there was straight and new.

Pulling it out forcefully, the rvane haired skimmed through the paper to check if it was the right one and quickly folded it and stashed it in his pocket.