Chapter 11

"Boss, the guards stationed at the contract room were found knocked out!" A suited man exclaimed, clenched fists as he bowed to the raven haired who only smiled.

"Thank you for the report. Catch the intruders will you?"

The man just nodded as he left the office room.

Mori sighed, standing up as he made his way to his shelves filled with a variety of books.

He smirked as he muttered, "Let's see how smart this agency's detective is."

---

"They're escaping through the training room's exit." One of the man reported followed by thumping of footsteps.

The raven haired sighed wearily, "Their security is a pain."

The orange haired nodded as he peeked his head out just enough to see multiple man with rifles running to the opposite direction of where they were heading. It seems that his ability had come in handy.

"They took the bait." Tanizaki claimed as Ranpo nodded, "Next phase."

The agency members quickly got out oft heir hiding space an headed to another exit. Ranpo's plan was the most simple. Go to all the exits to find at least one.

He thought that by using the simplest and 'dumbest' plans, it'll confuse Mori.

---

"Dazai-kun, nice to see you here. Have you heard? Your agency friend are here to save you."

The brunette said nothing in response just standing blankly in the middle of the room.

The raven haired raised a brow, he knew Dazai was the type to let him enat whatever he wanted and then ask to leave. But the silence was deafening.

The raven haired approached the other who seemed to not mind.

His hand quickly swiped across the brunette's face and like he expected, the figure of Dazai glitches before disappearing, leaving Mori along in his own office.

"Light snow. A useful but annoying ability." The raven haired sighed in frustration and left his office.

---

"We don't have much time until Mori-san finds out about the clone." The brunette claimed as Chuuya and him rush through the mafia hallways.

"He's probably sending out a search team for the both of us."

The ginger clicked his tongue in frustration.

"We're just running in circles around the mafia base!"

"To confuse them, we need to be seen at multiple places."

The ginger rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I saw them, they're heading to the-" The guard who exclaimed that was cur off with Chuuya swiftly knocking him out.

Dazai hummed, deciding on a newly made up plan.

He picked up the walkie talkie that was clipped on the guards breast pocket and said into it.

"Agency members seen at the meeting room. Request that boss is present."

Almost immediatedly, another answered.

"Division three's captain heading over with boss."

The ginger raised a brow before sighing, understanding most parts of his partner's plans.

"Why boss though?"

The brunette chuckled at the ginger's confused face, "Just to annoy him."

"Annoying people is probably your hobby."

The brunette shook his head, resuming his walking with the ginger following, "Correction, annoying you is my hobby."

---

"Based on the blueprint, the meeting room has a secret exit in case of emergencies." The raven haired explained, all the agnecy members making their way there.

"We can escape by there!" Atsushi says as he sighed in relief. This will all be over soon and Dazai will be back in the agency soon.

"No." Ranpo said bluntly, shocking the white haired teenager.

"What do you mean, Ranpo-san." Tanizaki asked in confusion as Kenji used his super inhumane strength to forcefully open the meeting room door.

"We'll just wait and see what happens."

As the agency entered the dimly lit room, they're eyes widened when they heard the familiar daunting voice coking from the far end of the room.

"Nice seeing you here, it seems you have made my men go on a wild goose chase. I applaud you for that."

Ranpo quickly stand protectively in front of the rest of the agency members.

"Stay back, we have the contract."

Mori hums, "If you'll be kind enough to hand it over."

The blonde behind the raven haired scoffed, presenting the contract in his hand. Ranpo had passed it to him for safe keeping.

In a second, he tore the contract in half. The sound of the paper tearing echoed in the meeting room. For hundreds of eyes to see, including Mori who seemed surprised.

"That's it. Dazai is coming back to the agency." Ranpo said, smiling that everything was finally over but it seems that luck wasn't on their side this time.

"It seems I've won this round."

The raven haired laughed menacingly at the agnecy members who seemed small to him as he pulled out another piece of paper.

"The real contract is in my hands. The one you tore is a fake."

----

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late chapter. I am even more sorry to inform you that intervals between each published chapter will increase to 3-4 days. Thank you for your patience. Look forward to the next chapter!