IM BACK BABY

We finally started the walk to apartment in the city so I could get my baby.

'OUR baby, mind you.'

"Oh whatever you big baby."

Deadpool had been lost in his own mental conversation when we got to my apartment and when I stopped he kept walking for a little bit, so I just waited. Then I heard the OOF of Deadpool hitting a lamp post. I tried to hold back my laughter as he turned with a scowl and stomped back towards me, but I ended up just making myself snort.

'Oh that was hilarious.' 

It seemed that she wasn't the only one who thought so as Deadpool's scowl disappeared when he doubled over in laughter.

"It wasn't that funny," I growled as I shoved the key in the door and went in. I began up the stairs only to be scooped up by that fool once again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PUT ME DOWN!"

This only made him seem even more eager to be holding me as I suddenly felt a drop in my stomach. I felt like I had blinked and then all of the sudden was dizzy. I clung to Deadpool's chest as he set me down because otherwise I would have fallen to the floor, but he seemed to take it as me coming on to him.

'Let go of him NOW before he gets the wrong idea!'

"Are you really that eager to have me fall to the floor?" I questioned the voice in my head, but Deadpool took it as if pointed at him.

"Of course I wouldn't let you fall to the floor if I didn't care you wouldn't be touching the merchandise right now," he grinned and gestured to his chest. I scowled at him and was going to move to wall, because I'd rather hug it, but ended up throwing up on Deadpool's chest at the sudden movement.

'You know what Cella you're right, for once, you snorting wasn't that funny. This, this is that funny. If I could cry from laughter I would be.'

Deadpool's face was hidden behind his mask, but I could see he most definitely regretted teleporting me up here and wasn't going to be doing that again any tine soon. I would have laughed if i was feeling so woozy.