Very Interesting

I walked into my apartment, seeing as how he teleported us up here, I was about to let him in when...

'He can't come in here.'

"And why is that?" I stalled in the doorway.

'You just upchucked on him.'

"Oh yeah, I did didn't I. Sorry, but can you wait out here?" He seemed incredulous.

"Why do I have to stay in the hallway?!"

"You do realize you are covered in barf, right?" I raised my eyebrows at him wondering if, maybe he, forgot?"

"Oh, yeah." Then he just laughed. "You can't keep me out though," he grinned and stuck out his arm like he was gonna lean on a wall, but I don't think he realized there wasn't one until he fell to the ground.

'I swear to god, if you let this fool in he will break everything in there.'

I just nodded and went in, closing the door behind me while Deadpool was still scrambling up from the floor. I locked it and leaned back enjoying the familiar ocean scent of the air freshener. The maroon couch under the window and the coffee table still showing the signs of my morning coffee in my favorite spider man mug made me smile.

'Hey I've got an idea, let's just stay here until he goes away.'

I was about to respond when Deadpool just popped up right in front of me, " You didn't think you were gonna get rid of me that easily, did you?"

I couldn't help it I laughed, he smiled at the strange greeting and walked over to plop on my couch.

"Nice place, Cella."

'Why frick are you laughing, you realize this guy will be following us around like a leech now! Ugh.'

*******
Sorry about the lack of updates ny loyal followers, ive been super side attracted and i could really use some help for anything you think will make this story better, but ive also got a couple tricks up my sleeve so get pumped! :D