Something original

"I have a couple of conditions though," I said to deadpool.

"And they are?"

"I want to get all of my stuff, you can come if you wish, and I also want to keep my job, it pays good. Oh! I almost forgot I want to bring my pet, Dax."

"Oh a dog sounds fun!"

"He's not a dog. He's a genetically mutated spider."

"Oh. He doesn't bite, does he?"

"Not if he likes you."

"I've got a bad feeling about Dax."

"Don't worry he's harmless. Mostly. Can you untie me now?"

"I will for a kiss."

He lifted up his mask and made kissy faces at me. Of course I did the first thing that came to mind and licked him. He looked at me kind of surprised for a second then laughed.

"You're gonna be fun."

He then stood up and untied me.

That was so gross, and did you here what he said. He probably just want a us here for sex. You are so irresponsible.

I giggled slightly at the thought.

"Hey, I'm not here just for sex am I?"

"No, of course not. You're just nice to look at."

"See?" I said to myself.

I just mentally face palmed myself. You are an idiot.

"But I'm a fun idiot."

"Probably," deadpool said.

Let's just go get our stuff.

I started skipping to the door as deadpool began to open it.

"Mind if we grab some food before we get there?" Deadpool asked curiously.

"It's kind if the middle of the night."

"Don't worry I know a place."

And with that he began to jog down the eerily quiet streets of New York to, who knows where. I had to run a little to stay with him, and I quickly ran out of breathe. I'm more for strength, less for running. He stopped when he realized I was slowing down.

"Out of breath already?"

"Nah... Well... Maybe...a little," I was able to stammer out between harsh breathes.

He smiled and said, "Wanna lift?"

"No...I don't... really like being ...picked up," but he was already walking over to me his arms outstretched.

I would have ran away if I could, but I knew he would catch me so I just let him lift me with ease.

"You are a lot heavier then you look," he announced stupidly.

"Well thanks, I try," then I thought about how easily he was carrying me even with my whole 130 poundness. "What super powers do you have?"

(If these are unlike some comics or things you might have read I apologize, but this is what I'm giving him.)

"Oh well obviously I've got super strength, you know gotta have muscles for the ladies. Also I've got sweet teleportation and a healing factor. I guess you could say I'm pretty awesome."

"Can you fly?"

"No."

"Doesn't sound that awesome."

"You know who can fly though?"

"Who."

"You, when I throw you in the air for not saying how awesome my powers are."

Then he lowered his arms and raised them really fast into the air, causing me to fly three feet in the air. I screamed, unfortunately, because I'm scared of heights and deadpool caught me then laughed his ass off. I kicked him in the nuts and watched him curl in pain.

"What was that for!?"

"For throwing me, now get up."