Intro

Yukichi Fukuzawa is an earnest man. You could never tell, but the lives of his adopted children mean the world to him. He would sooner let Yokohama burn down than see his children in pain. He has one son and two daughters. His eldest child and only son is Edogawa Ranpo. Still, he prefers to be called Ranpo. He's 26 years old, and his persona at work is quite amusing. Many of his subordinates believe he is childish and never takes anything seriously. His middle child, Akiko Yosano, is a year younger than Ranpo at 25. She is very secretive and protective of those she cares about. Watching the Agency members hide their injuries is amusing, only for Akiko to find them faster. At this point, he doesn't understand why they are still trying. The youngest child, Atsushi Nakajima, is 23 years old and a total sweetheart. If you want a slow, painful death, just say one mean thing about Atsushi, and the whole family will have your head and enjoy it.

He built the agency to protect his children, and the intent hasn't changed. Along with his children, many others work for the ADA. Doppo Kunikida is an attractive young man who is 25 years old. His primary partner is Atsushi, but he sometimes works with Osamu Dazai. His ideals make it hard to see the gray area, but he's improved since being here with the ADA. Osamu Dazai is the younger brother of Ogai Mori, the current boss of the Port Mafia. Osamu is very much a behind-the-scenes kind of guy. His direct supervisor is Ranpo only because his son said. He quotes, "Atsu would give him a run for his money, which means he'll flirt the entire time. We can't kill him, so this minimizes the risk." anytime Osamu tries Ranpo, he looks the man dead in his eyes. He says, "Akiko is my younger sister. Try again."

The following Agency member is Katai Tayama, our current hacker and data collector, who will only answer Atsushi even though he has known Kunikida the longest. Kunikida still doesn't know how she did that. Junichiro Tanizaki and his younger sister, Naomi Tanizaki, are very expressive with their feelings. Honestly, he doesn't want to truly know the nature of their relationship. His children have all decided that the mystery shall remain unsolved. Kenji Miyazawa is another sunshine here at the agency; at 20 years old, he is one of the youngest. Kenji has told people more than once that the best person in the agency is Atsushi. Still, given the day, Ranpo and Akiko are very close, second and third. Another former Port Mafia member is Kyoka Izumi. She is 20 years old and a timid girl who is also one of Atsushi's subordinates.

The creation of the ADA was to protect his children due to their abilities. Ranpo's ability to use ultra deduction allows him to find clues and solve murder cases based on minimal information. Akiko enables her to save those on the brink of death; the ability is called Thou shall not die. It took years for her to be comfortable enough to use it after the war, but through her strength and their support, she overcame her fear. Atsushi's ability is godlike, and he didn't know that was possible. She can transform into a giant tiger either fully or partially, and she can control plant life and metal. She called it Beast Beneath the Moonlight. Kunikida's ability to create things out of paper is no bigger than his notebook, and he completely understands what it does. Dazai's ability is No longer Human; it is always active and allows him to nullify most powers. The attacks are useless against him. Katai has an ability called Futon, which enables him to control electronics in his sight.

The Tanizaki siblings both have an ability called Light Snow, which allows the siblings to create illusions. When the power is used together, they can create frightening things. Kenji's ability is called Undefeated by the Rain. The ability allows him super strength, but only if he is hungry; if he is full, he sleeps. Atsushi only allows Kenji to take jobs during certain times, so he is not starving all day. She has made it clear that Kenji is not permitted to take jobs after 5 p.m. or overnight. Kyoka's Demon Snow is a summoning ability that is a mid and long-range attacker. His ability is called All Men are Created Equal, allowing his subordinates to better control their abilities. He has an exciting life. The agency is the legacy he shall leave, and he couldn't be prouder of them.

There was a deal with Mori to stop fighting between the two organizations, and a marriage between the two groups was proposed. The mafia boss' reasoning was that nothing is more substantial than marriage. Fukuzawa agrees he doesn't like the idea of an arranged marriage for his children and doesn't know the other participation. So, he called a meeting and decided to break the news.