Chapter 7

Today is the day that the two families have decided to meet. Everyone is wearing suits, even the President, who loves his traditional clothes. Ranpo and Poe are wearing tan suits with cream shirts. Fukuzawa is wearing a black suit, light blue shirt, and black tie. Akiko is wearing a long-sleeved black dress that stops at her knees, her golden butterfly clip is switched out for a silver one complimented with a natural makeup look and silver heels. The soon-to-be bride is wearing an off-the-shoulder black dress, and her hair is pulled up into a bun decorated with blue roses. She settled for light makeup, a small black purse, simple earrings, and blue and black heels. The family is stunning, and they know it.

"Oh my god. Atsu, you look amazing." Ranpo said as she walked into the room. No matter what happens, she will always be the 8-year-old kid he fought to have his father adopt. She smiled widely at him. "Thanks, Ran. I'm so jealous of Poe forcing you to wear a suit. You all look amazing." She replied. "' Sushi, as much as I love your brother, gambling with him to wear a suit is not fun." Poe replied, "Alright, let's head to the restaurant. We don't want them to wait long." Fukuzawa explained, trying to save his son from teasing. They head to the car, and after the entire ride, they mentally prepare for their life to change.

The Port Mafia is already at the restaurant waiting, having rented out the entire restaurant to speak freely and comfortably. The air is relaxing. Chuuya is nervous, and Arahabaki is quiet. If Chuuya had to define the energy, it would be an over-excited puppy, and he doesn't know exactly how he feels about that. Mori is wearing a basic black and white suit with his signature red mafia scarf. Dazai, who's here because he's Mori's brother, is wearing a tan suit and a white shirt. He has successfully annoyed both of their brothers. Chuuya finds it a little funny that both Paul and Dazai are matching. Kouyou is wearing a beautiful red dress, simple black heels, and her usual makeup look. Chuuya is also staying essential with his black suit, a silver shirt, gold and purple handkerchief, and he's holding two dozen lavender and yellow roses. The roses were imported from France, and he couldn't be happier that they made it in time.

The one who shouldn't be talking decided to make some noise. Honestly, he wants to punch him every time he opens his mouth. It is not an option, but it is a nice thought. "Chuuya." The fact that Dazai said his name means that he means whatever he has to say, he means it. The older man turned to Dazai and raised an eyebrow. The taller man had everyone's full attention. "She is the best thing that will ever happen to you. Honestly, her bright light can't be tainted by the mafia darkness. However, she is critical of everyone who meets her. Hurt her, and I will enjoy torturing each of those who helped you hurt her." Dazai gazed around the room. The demon showed his hand. Chuuya wanted to scoff at the younger; however, he shared the same sentiment if Gin or Kyoka would get married. So, he decided to bite his tongue a nod in a once-lifetime understanding.

The bridal family walked through the door and looked Amazing. Poe held the door open, and Ranpo walked through it like he owned it. The matching suits let everyone know that they are together. Akiko walked in behind Ranpo, and when Chuuya looked over, he swore that Kouyou blushed. Fukuzawa walked arm in arm with his fiancé. His fiancé is beautiful from head to toe; those eyes are the perfect mixture of sunrises and sunsets. He wants to keep her safe immediately and hide her away. The being in his head decided to jump around in his head. "KEEP THEM SAFE OR EVERYTHING WILL BE DESTROYED." Damn, he was loud. This thing is not made for fragile ideology. "What, is she our soulmate or something?" "YES"

The being answered Chuuya with no hesitation that he was taken back. He needs to stay in the present because the ADA has finally made it to the table. ThPresidentnt pulled out the tigress chair and after she sat down everyone else did too. He also notices the blue in her hair and wonders if Kyoka told her the color of his eyes.