Chapter 3

Ogai Mori is a unique type of person. Given his line of work he must be ruthless but understanding. Watching his father showed that fear only provides loyalty for so long. As he ages, he also realized that a plan needs to be put in place for when his death comes. His younger brother wants nothing to do with the mafia so Mori will show mercy and abide by his wishes. Well, on with the show he must tell Chuuya-kun that he's getting married. Honestly, he thought the silver wolf would shoot down the marriage proposal. But he also understands having the weight of people lives in your hands. The tigress must have spoken in favor of it. The young girl seems to be quick and decided that this was the best course of action.

A quick message that there is a meeting for the entire Port Mafia was a scary thing. But they have a meeting room large enough to accommodate everyone. The air was tense Chuuya was seated to his right a vacant seat on his left and the rest filled in. Akutagawa looks extremely uncomfortable which is understandable. His first love will be getting married to one of his bosses. Although, the young tigress does not know how he feels about her. The Rabid Dog never confessed, and the tigress isn't one to wait forever. This will be long and tiresome.

"I have called you all hear today to let you know that a wedding will be taken place." The room was deathly silent as he is sure they that have processed that information.

"Who is getting married boss? Kouyou Ozaki asked. She is the only female executive; however, she can hold her own or make others do her bidding. Honestly, if his father had a daughter instead of two sons. He imagines she would have turned out like Kouyou. "Chuuya-Kun is getting married to Atsushi Nakajima from the Detective Agency." Everyone is quite shocked at this. Some more than others. Chuuya knows that Mori words are final, however that doesn't mean he has no say what-so ever. Chuuya knows that Atsushi is Kyoka direct supervisor, and that Kyoka can visit Kouyou as often as she can due to the tiger pulling a few strings. She was beautiful and direct. The god that lived inside him always became quite if he heard her name. He's 95 percent sure that Nakajima-chan is like him. A being inside her too powerful to handle at times.

Chuuya's older brother Paul Verlaine is the first to speak up. "Why?" it was a simple question, but it had more weight than surface value. "Simple this shaky truce will only hold out for so long. Honestly, the power the Detective agency has is compatible to both the King of assassins and the Black Air force. And that is only Dazai and Atsushi alone." Mori as always is direct, and they must agree with him. Kouyou fought the tigress and her ability refused to even move for a direct attack. Q mind control works by people causing him pain and the tigress simply hugged him and asked the child what he wanted.

"No." came from the silent Rabid Dog. "Oh, Akutagawa, do you doubt my judgement?" The kid stayed silent, so Mori decided to let them know he knew. "Or is it the fact that you are in love with the tigress but were too cowardly to ask her out on a date because of what you thought was going on. If you two are not dating, then you have no say of what she does."

"Boss" Chuuya was trying to save the boy but anyone who has met the tigress thought that she was dating someone from the agency there's a betting pool for Dazai and the glasses wearing blonde detective Kunikida if memory is correct.

"Now then in three weeks we will be meeting the detectives. It is supposed to be family, so I do not know who is coming but it was specified as the bride's family. Obviously Chuuya and I must be there. Dazai will also be their due to him being my brother and Paul or Kouyou is also Invited." This conversation is taking to long.

"I would like to go if that is alright with Paul." Kouyou quick as always. He responded with a nod. Not much of a talker.

"That settled it." Everyone left promptly. Mori was alone with his thoughts of wondering how long it will take them to realize that those two have the power to destroy and create. This is truly the best way to save the world as they know it. The real question is how long before Ranpo and Dazai call him out on his bullshit. Only time will tell.