Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Unfortunately, Yuan Mu was transformed into a cannon fodder with a tender body and soft body in a certain sweet pet novel. After finally getting to know his body, the apocalypse broke out.

  There are wandering zombies and mutated animals and plants everywhere outside. What's even more unfortunate is that he has a baby in his belly!

  Yuan Mu: "...Where's the sweet pet article we agreed on?"

  *

  On the fifth day of his difficult survival, Yuan Mu met a powerful team. He stepped forward anxiously, "Please... are you still missing someone in your team?"

  The captain opposite had an expressionless face and glanced at him critically. Yuan Mu became more and more uneasy and gestured with his little finger, "I have water powers and can cook. I just eat a little. I can feed myself very well."

  *

  The captain is so powerful that he can tear apart zombies with his hands and trample mutated plants with his feet.

  It's just that he's been a little strange lately. He always holds him with a cold face, touches his head, and even sleeps on his bed.

  This is probably the relationship between father and son. Yuan Mu nestled in the captain's warm arms and yawned.

  Until... he was squeezed into a corner by a tall man with a languid expression. His hot palm pressed against his belly, and the tips of his teeth crushed his lips until they turned red, "Mine."

  log:"!"

  *

  Leng Song has always wanted to raise a little rabbit of his own. He devoted himself to studying "One Hundred Things to Do to Become a Qualified Shit Sweeper". When the apocalypse came, he finally found the little rabbit he wanted.

  "Leng Song's Reading Notes":

  1. Everything Tutu said is right.

  2. Make Rabbit happy and make Rabbit feel safe

  3. Use the best things for rabbits

  4. Only strong people deserve to raise rabbits

  ...

  9. Tutu=wife

  The big devil with no humanity x the poor brain circuit

  Note:

  The protagonist's three views do not represent the author's three views

  Content tags: fantasy space, favored son of heaven, traveling through time and space, the end of the world, the Lord's acceptance

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Log ┃ Supporting role: Leng Song ┃ Others:

  One-sentence summary: My child's father dotes on me to the sky.

  Motto: Be optimistic even in desperate situations

Chapter 1

  Yuan Mu opened his eyes with difficulty. The morning air was a bit stagnant and had a faint bitter taste. He took off the eye mask on his head with his right hand, and the light suddenly shone in.

  The soft sunlight was particularly dazzling today, and he subconsciously covered his eyes with his hands.

  Didn't you close the curtains yesterday?